Help please, ice on trim

MarioUK

So I put my trim in the freezer (not in a zip lock) more like a pedal bin liner and tied it up. Open bag today and smells nice and the bag is solid but some ice has gotten in there. I have nugs in there too that I couldn't be asked to trim. Advice?

Not understanding what you asking. Can you possibly phrase it another way? Am I understanding that you mixed ice cream with your buds and then froze them I don’t understand how the ice cream got there or why you would mix the two
No, I think he is saying he put his trim and some small buds into a bag and that now there is ice forming inside of the bag.

So I put my trim in the freezer (not in a zip lock) more like a pedal bin liner and tied it up. Open bag today and smells nice and the bag is solid but some ice has gotten in there. I have nugs in there too that I couldn't be asked to trim. Advice?

That is pretty normal for stuff inside the freezer, I would think you could just shake the ice out ? If it is attached to your material, you may just have to leave it til you process the stuff.

No, I think he is saying he put his trim and some small buds into a bag and that now there is ice forming inside of the bag.

That is pretty normal for stuff inside the freezer, I would think you could just shake the ice out ? If it is attached to your material, you may just have to leave it til you process the stuff.
Got it, That makes better sense

Just curious why are we freezing it?? IF you wanna make hash or something or puffing.... be different answer depending on your intended use?

I put weed in the freezer and let it freeze before I add it to my mix for tincture/hash oil.

I will get rid of any excess water that makes its way into the mix. The ice is coming from the weed since its got a fair amount of water in it already before going into the freezer.

Back
Top Bottom