Help - please look at these photos

freeradical2

Not too sure what is going on with my grow, i have never seen anything like it, please reply if
you have seen this malady before and know how to cure it, please see photos
Thanks.

IMG_20140206_173335.jpg
IMG_20140206_173258.jpg
IMG_20140206_172544.jpg
IMG_20140206_172458.jpg
IMG_20140206_172435.jpg

Looks like necrosis, but I'm not sure. What is the pH of your soil? What type of nutrients? Any supplements? How old is the plant, and can you post a pic of the whole plant? Definitely not insects ... I'll do a bit of research for you but I need to know your stats

Did your plant dry out? I had a few leaves do that when I didn't water it dried out and got overheated due to the lack of moisture and the leaves ate themselves. Only happened to a few leaves on one side of the plant. They happened to be near the fan but not close enough to touch the fan to create trauma to the leaves. Is that similar?

You are more experienced than me trichomes but mine happened the same time it dried out and over heated and never seen it again. Plus where I am its too cold for moths :) and me actually.

Re: Help - please look at these photos - UPDATE

Thanks for all your suggestions, i have since sprayed soap and let off a bomb in the room, I did indeed find one inchworm but the damage was too far spread for just one inchworm, also i found a beetle and a moth and some lady bugs that i had previously introduced to the room, also i found a light source coming from my grow room at night where the fan duct exited the building possibly allowing some critter in for a free lunch :) the only other thing that i have noticed were small fungus gnats flying around so i hung sticky traps for them (the bomb seemed to have no effect on them unless as i said earlier they were coming in from outside)
Anyhow all seems to be under control now but i will keep my eyes skinned for any further damage and post accordingly, thanks again for all you suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom