Help please: no smell or taste

Really need some help my buds have been drying 7 days and lost smell we took one and smoked (thought they were ready ) no taste at all very little hi feeling sad Thyre still drying pics attached any advice welcom

2BC22BD2-0C47-4037-8BB0-A6A7FCCAD8F0.jpeg

CE93A41C-8E4C-47D3-836B-41083BE66A76.jpeg
You may cut her to early iv done the same MSN sad to say all of it will be the same iv got 2oz right now wasn't ready I cut it anyway .the point is iv got 2oz of sh*t smoke issnt anygoood not even sticky

my buds have been drying 7 days ... we took one and smoked ... very little hi feeling

Very unusual. You should still be able get high from leaf so it doesn't matter if you harvested early, you should definitely get a buzz from buds.

You may've been scammed and sold hemp seeds instead of cannabis. I've heard of some unscrupulous sellers that will buy hemp seeds in bulk from China for a pittance and make huge profits selling them as cannabis seeds.

j

Very unusual. You should still be able get high from leaf so it doesn't matter if you harvested early, you should definitely get a buzz from buds.

You may've been scammed and sold hemp seeds instead of cannabis. I've heard of some unscrupulous sellers that will buy hemp seeds in bulk from China for a pittance and make huge profits selling them as cannabis seeds.

j
Very possible that could be thenreson because I grew one.last year no tatse no buzz was hemp.

Back
Top Bottom