rehydrated and lost smell

Rob352

hey any help appreciated. i had some really good smelling bud, perfect. ive had it awhile and it dried out a little. I rehydrated some with lettuce. ( saw on youtube ) it worked but, it smells like wet grass. please help. any way to bring back the smell?

It can be done artificially with bottled terps or something like lemon peels etc, but it will not be the same as what the plant originally had. A proper cure and storage is your best bet. Maybe next time split your harvest... take half and do traditional dry hang and into jars for burping and with the other half do low and slow fridge curing - see which you like best plus not all of your bud will be in one jar so to speak. Last - you gotta have mini hygrometers in your jars to monitor rh in the jar, it’s cheap insurance provided you monitor the jars and follow the prescribed steps for which ever curing method you are using... i.e. don’t let rh drop below 60 cuz at 55 rh the process of converting sugars stops, the cure is done - do not pass go - do not collect $200. So here’s link to harvest prep and curing page, lots of good stuff there to aid in learning Harvest Prep & Curing

my 2 cents but see what other replies you get

Back
Top Bottom