TigaNoob

Strain - Royal Dwarf Automatic
# of Plants - 1
Grow Type - Hydro
Grow Stage - Flower
Light - 2x140watt CFL 6300k + 1x40watt Led 3000k
Nutrients - Advanced Nutrients ph perfect Sensi Bloom / Grow
Medium - Canna Coco
PH - (i dont have ph meter but i use distilled water + advanced nutrients that are "ph perfect so i guess its ok"
Humidity - 40%-60%
Room Temperature -22C-27C
I am growing in a small growbox as you can see for 1 plant
Pests - None Known

Day 43' height of plant 24cm ( Royal Queen Seeds says Royal dwarf will become 40-60cm in average)
It's my first hydroponic grow so i am so new, i used to water 2-3 times per day since i can't overwater coco but now i reduced it to one time per day and also i reduced nut amount by 1/2 cause i think i have nute burn the plant by following nute instructions on bottle.
Lamps are about ~20cm away from the top of the plant and since it's eco lamps they dont produce much heat.
Bucket is about 10L
I started giving bloom nutrients by the time i saw few white hair (5th week) ,i might rushed and i don't know that was bad.

Problem : Tips and edges of many leaves become brown and crispy. more of them are at the top but there are also few at middle, leaves curl upwards and i think they affect the total growing . I dont think its light burn cause temperatures are 20-27C max , i think its nute burn
1_MG_7061.jpg
1_MG_7060.jpg
1_MG_7059.jpg
1_MG_7058.jpg
1_MG_7057.jpg
1_MG_7055.jpg
1_MG_7054.jpg
What you guys think?

Re: Help please..not sure what it is..noob grower needs help :) Royal Dwarf Auto

Newts are burning... flush ASAP and continue to water normal for a day or 2 after, once it has corrected resume newts.

Re: Help please..not sure what it is..noob grower needs help :) Royal Dwarf Auto

You mean to water just with distilled water without any nutes for 1-2 days right? It won't stop growing if i stop nutes?
I flushed once 4days ago but i watered with nutes the next morning..wasn't sure ! Thanks for the help though, hope its just nute burn cause it really pained my mind to figure what it was . ( was between light burn , cal mag def , nute burn )

Back
Top Bottom