Help Please?

W0rmw00d

Everything has been rolling along fine. Yesterday I started the flowering cycle. This morning when I checked on them I see this in different degrees on each plant? Can you please help me identify the problem?

sickgirl.JPG

Old growth will die off, new growth should be ok once nute deficiency is corrected. Hang tight, plants are resilient with proper care they will recover just fine. You have new shoots so that's a good sign.

To rule out or narrow down on nute/water problems, give us details about your grow and water. i.e. XX gallon reservoir (or if manually, how and with what) the schedules (light and feeding), etc.

I'm by no means an expert but I've never seen/read/hear about an issue like this arising over night. It seems too much 'damage' to have happened literally over night.
You have a powerful light, it MIGHT be that the light is too close and the plants got a tan? I know that can happen sometimes. It can also be an environmental problem like too much heat or the air is too dry?

I was just looking at the journal (just a glance) and I noticed that you purchased several products for nutrition, I grow hydro so I don't know about soils but if the one you're using already has nutrients in it (probably has) and in addition you're using more than one product at a time this might be causing your problems. I noticed you also bought several products for the flowering phase, you need to stick to only one at a time or else you're risking severe problems (deficiencies, nute burn, etc). I'd recommend Connoisseur from AN.
Give it a good flush and start from the basics.
Hope this helps, good luck!!

Back
Top Bottom