Help please

W3zL3y

Any tips on growing in a normal flower pot. Any help would be appreciated, im just messing around but if something fruitful comes of it ill he stoked.

Re: Help plz

Pots are not that big of a deal. Yeah they make new and improved grow bags that cost more. They may help but are not needed. A friend of mine uses the empty bags the soil came in. Cut the bag in half and you have 2 new grow bags. make sure they have drain holes and they will be fine. I use 1.99$ wal-mart 2 gallon plastic pots. I'm on my 6th grow with these pots. A couple have cracks on top but they still function fine.
Remember keep things simple. Marijuana is a weed. Most plants will grow just fine with the KISS approach. Keep It Simple Stupid. Light is the biggest key to indoor growing. Your money is best spent in lights and genetics.

One seed per pot? Obviously depending on the size of the pot. And any mix I can put in with the soil?

Yes 1 seed per pot. Any more and their roots choke out the other. Extra vermiculite or perlite helps with drainage. 20% is about average. Not sure of nutes as strains have different needs. I use seabird and bat guano to supplement plants as they need it.

One seed per pot? Obviously depending on the size of the pot. And any mix I can put in with the soil?

Don't make the same mistake I made. I bought potting soil that was pre-enriched with nutrients, esp. extra nitrogen. It started out by giving the seedlings nutrient burn and it killed both my plants when they went to bud and their nitrogen requirements dropped. I'm still learning and making mistakes and waiting for a first harvest. Don't get discouraged if stuff happens. Nobody's perfect the first time.

Yep learn as you go. I've been growing for years and still enjoy seeing new plant structure and bud growth. Everything is changing faster now days with all the super hybrids. Every crop teaches you more if pay attention.

Back
Top Bottom