Help - Pruning/Defoliation during flowering

Pablo Tesla

Hi,

I need some help on defoliating a couple of plants on flowering.

I'm growing 2 cbd Critical Mass in a 19 x 17 inches (inside an old fridge).
I'm using coco coir, 250W HID, and the ventilation is controlled by an arduino. So far everything is working fine!
The plants are on day 13 since I switched to 12/12 hours and the flowering cycle is about 8 or 9 weeks. They have stretched 270% since then.

My fridge is very bushy, and I'm concerned about mold in final flowering. Some times, especially during night, humidity goes high as 85%, even with good ventilation I think pruning and defoliate is a must.

My problem is: I never defoliate in flowering before, so I don't know the best moment to do it, and if I should do it all at once or smoothly, day-by-day.

Any help is welcome. :peace:

DSCF30325.jpg
DSCF30294.jpg

Check in the growers lounge. There is thread there dealing with defoliation. I'm on day 19 of flower myself. From what I've read, defoliation is the way to go.
Good Luck, and happy growing.

I like to defoliate throughout the veg cycle - the heaviest of which occurs 3-4 weeks prior to flowering. I then defoliate while flowering following the stretch and thereafter strategically till harvest. I also back build the COLA's to fatten 'em up :3

here's some pix from a Sativa dominant White Widow grow last year:

WW_Flower_Day_50_21.jpg

WW_Flower_Day_50_1.jpg

WW_Flower_Day_42_3.jpg

I'm a big believer in these techniques.

Chazmania

Back
Top Bottom