Help: Running out of room

Bman420

Hey guys
So I’m into my 5th week of veg (my first grow)
I can’t determine sex yet, I admit I may have gotten a bit excited and germinated to many seeds for the space I have in the grow tent 80-80-120cm (only small) and now the leaves are touching the sides
What should I do? Ditching them feels
wrong lol
I have 6 all up
533AAB29-D8D7-4A27-A0B4-1C07CC633940.jpeg
C9EBD7E7-769E-41E4-8452-C20BA70F53DA.jpeg

that is an organ,, lookin male to me but hard to tell of course,, male has a little stick the ball is attached to

and of course you have too many plants in there,, telling sex before they cause trouble is usually quite easy.

wait for sexing then chuck the males for sure and perhaps if necessary, cull as many as you need to to fit in your space,, all to be determined with time

patience, but a careful watchful eye is needed now,,\

cheers friend

karma sent

that is an organ,, lookin male to me but hard to tell of course,, male has a little stick the ball is attached to

and of course you have too many plants in there,, telling sex before they cause trouble is usually quite easy.

wait for sexing then chuck the males for sure and perhaps if necessary, cull as many as you need to to fit in your space,, all to be determined with time

patience, but a careful watchful eye is needed now,,\

cheers friend

karma sent

Thanks for your reply! I’ll keep my eye out
I’m only planning on keeping 2
Then give any left over females to a friend

Lesson learnt tho lol

QUOTE="AngryBird, post: 4214505, member: 260157"]Juuuust wait a little longer....
Hi nivek :hug:[/QUOTE]

Heya miss bird

Back
Top Bottom