Help Sensi Skunk

Pburn72

They are Roughly around 7-8weeks old they have survived but aren’t very tall atall, the tips of the leafs are curled down I have no clue how to fix or the reason and the top leafs edges are curling upwards, Any help would be appreciated. Planted in coco/ perlite under mars hydro sp250 at 21 inch 18/6, fed with flora 3part nutrients and watered each day some of the leafs also look discoloured as the bottom picture shows
Ph around 5.6-5.9
Rh around 50-60%
Try to get around 27-28 degrees as warmer weather brings it up to 31/32
2x4 tent
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Looks great man. I’ve got four of these in my ten of ten and I love this strain. It grows really stinky and has an amazing buzz when grown well. Just a tip make sure that your pot experiences a wet then dry period before watering again. This helps the root system boost and in turn your plant too.

I believe you said you were growing in Coco if that is correct and then you are doing the right thing by watering everyday. I don't grow in Coco myself but I do know you can't let it dry out has to be watered everyday and in a flower multiple times a day. Coco is treated as Hydro. you should go here Coco section and ask for advice there.

Back
Top Bottom