Help! Show me your ways! First grow

Thanks a lot and that blows that was the best looking plant
No problem man, and yeah it's gotta suck to put all that time into a plant to have a male, im into my first week of flowering on my first real grow, i used bagseeds and got incredibly lucky cause i only grew two pants and both turned out to be females. Unless your gonna buy femonized seeds I'd say take done good clippings and clone the female plant so you don't have to waste time on males.

No problem man, and yeah it's gotta suck to put all that time into a plant to have a male, im into my first week of flowering on my first real grow, i used bagseeds and got incredibly lucky cause i only grew two pants and both turned out to be females. Unless your gonna buy femonized seeds I'd say take done good clippings and clone the female plant so you don't have to waste time on males.

Hopefully the female makes it.. when I switch them to 12/12 she started dropping leaves and Idk what's up with her

I have a moisturizer gage and it says she's moist and I was gone for a week and had my brother water and I think he might have over watered so I held off an extra day on the feeding

I have a moisturizer gage and it says she's moist and I was gone for a week and had my brother water and I think he might have over watered so I held off an extra day on the feeding
If you think it's overwatered then let it dry out completely, go two or three days past normal watering, the best advice i ever received was to listen to your plants, it would be nice to have a perfect schedule for your plants but it almost never happens that way, i was watering my girls every three days until i got that great piece of advice and now they are growing beautifully.
420-magazine-mobile1343215278.jpg
420-magazine-mobile770348770.jpg

If you think it's overwatered then let it dry out completely, go two or three days past normal watering, the best advice i ever received was to listen to your plants, it would be nice to have a perfect schedule for your plants but it almost never happens that way, i was watering my girls every three days until i got that great piece of advice and now they are growing beautifully.
420-magazine-mobile1343215278.jpg
420-magazine-mobile770348770.jpg

She isn't just droopy the lower leaves are dying and dropping off

I could def see one of my dumbass brothers dumping a bunch of nutes in thinking hes helping lol. A serious flush might be needed.

What's that consist of and yea they think they are helping but in reality if they would follow instructions that would have been the most help lol

Back
Top Bottom