Help, what is causing this?!

DopeBoyMagik

Ok guys if anyone could help me out It would be a life saver, I've posted to pics each a diff plant an can't seem to pin point the problem here, I have my females on general organics go box and can't determine what's causing this, my ph run off is 6.6 plz anyone's information

The last picture is from heat burn, and maybe the first picture is also. Are you spraying your plants while the light is one? How close are your lights?. Could have alot to do with heat stress it looks like. Also what medium are you growing in? And when was the last time you did a flush?

First picture looks like a calcium or a salt build up. What does the new growth look like? upload pics of that.

The last picture is from heat burn, and maybe the first picture is also. Are you spraying your plants while the light is one? How close are your lights?. Could have alot to do with heat stress it looks like. Also what medium are you growing in? And when was the last time you did a flush?

First picture looks like a calcium or a salt build up. What does the new growth look like? upload pics of that.

Awesome sol es one thing! I actually have a couple times every couple days or so, with PhD water bad idea?? I would say my light is alittle over 2 ft away. Growing in soil. I did one 3days ago with 6 gal of water in a 3gal pot.

Your plants look very healthy. The browns spots must have been on some lower leaves. Or older leaves. Misting your plants with PH water is fine. Just make sure its not big drops of water on your leaves then it will cause a burning effect. I just lightly mist over top while the fan is blowing. Not directly on the plants just light mist over top. When was the last time you flushed? I would flush my plants once a month to stop salt build up. I see also on the second picture there is a leaf yellowing around the edges with also brown markings. It looks like a for sure sign of calcium/magnesium. Do you have CaMg+ I would start adding that to your feeding schedule. Other than that your plants are doing great. The discoloration in the leaves seem old so I wouldnt worry about it, have you just notice this? or is it fairly new?

Your plants look very healthy. The browns spots must have been on some lower leaves. Or older leaves. Misting your plants with PH water is fine. Just make sure its not big drops of water on your leaves then it will cause a burning effect. I just lightly mist over top while the fan is blowing. Not directly on the plants just light mist over top. When was the last time you flushed? I would flush my plants once a month to stop salt build up. I see also on the second picture there is a leaf yellowing around the edges with also brown markings. It looks like a for sure sign of calcium/magnesium. Do you have CaMg+ I would start adding that to your feeding schedule. Other than that your plants are doing great. The discoloration in the leaves seem old so I wouldnt worry about it, have you just notice this? or is it fairly new?

Good news! Yeah I did notice they were on the very first set of fan leafs from early growth so its normal?! Yes I have calmag so is it to much I'm putting in?! m pretty sure I only put half of what was recommended, I did a flush 3days ago 6gallons for my 3gal plant is that enough for a flush?! I'm just starting flowering so I've heard ppl say water/water/feed or should I water/feed/water?!

Since its only on the first set of leaves I wouldnt worry about it. But I will recommend to bump up the dosage for CaMg+ to 5ml or even 10ml. I use 10ml per gallon. It wont hurt your plants. Just dont go over 10ml per gallon. I use it on every feed. I go 5ml then 10ml and so on. So it could be that your not using enough CaMg+.Plus it has sugar cane and molasses in it so its 100% great for your plants.

The flushing amount is good. As long as you flush once a month your fine. Do you use hydrozyme? That breaks down salt build up in the soil and turns it into food for your plants, good stuff. I use this stuff like water. Every feed 10ml per gallon. Plus its full of B-1 vitamins for the roots.

As for feeding during flowering. Its up to you. You know how your plants react to feedings so if you feel like your plants can handle nicce amounts of nutes then go for it. I know this guy on here Jimmy Cricket he feeds his plants full dosage every feed. Plants come out nice. I tryd it once but then I backed off a bit. So its pretty much up to you and if you feel your plants can take what you feed them. Since your in flower give them 4ml of bloom once a week. See how they do. If they seem to take to it then give them 4ml every other feed. I would do it like that.

You been doing great with out any of this so I would continue to do exactly what youve been doing and take what you like from this and add it to your knowledge :thumb:

Since its only on the first set of leaves I wouldnt worry about it. But I will recommend to bump up the dosage for CaMg+ to 5ml or even 10ml. I use 10ml per gallon. It wont hurt your plants. Just dont go over 10ml per gallon. I use it on every feed. I go 5ml then 10ml and so on. So it could be that your not using enough CaMg+.Plus it has sugar cane and molasses in it so its 100% great for your plants.

The flushing amount is good. As long as you flush once a month your fine. Do you use hydrozyme? That breaks down salt build up in the soil and turns it into food for your plants, good stuff. I use this stuff like water. Every feed 10ml per gallon. Plus its full of B-1 vitamins for the roots.

As for feeding during flowering. Its up to you. You know how your plants react to feedings so if you feel like your plants can handle nicce amounts of nutes then go for it. I know this guy on here Jimmy Cricket he feeds his plants full dosage every feed. Plants come out nice. I tryd it once but then I backed off a bit. So its pretty much up to you and if you feel your plants can take what you feed them. Since your in flower give them 4ml of bloom once a week. See how they do. If they seem to take to it then give them 4ml every other feed. I would do it like that.

You been doing great with out any of this so I would continue to do exactly what youve been doing and take what you like from this and add it to your knowledge :thumb:

Thank you for all your help foremost, yea its not just the lower leads its seem to me that its the very first leads that were produeced because they are the largest, something I shouldn't worry about? I am using calmag but only 5ml so ill try bumping it to 10ml like you said makes sense.

I'm gonna have to check that hydrozyme
Stuff sounds like a good product, I just didn't know if I should really focus on these bigger leads that seem to be dying off. Do these look healthy to you??

Back
Top Bottom