Help! Wilted Leaves

catrouble

The guy at the hydroponics store told me that I should be spraying the plants in my grow room with Diamond Nectar. I did and the leaves rapidly wilted ( over 10-15 min) and started to curl. I turned the light off and the leaves stopped curling but are still very wilted. Any sugestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, DLS

uhh did u check the mixture ph?? or did u just sray the stuff on? did u dilute the recommended by half? if so you probably burnt them. are they drying at the edges?

Thanks for getting back to me.

I did not check the ph levels but the container said good for all ph levels. I mixed the spray at about 20% weeker than recomended. some leaves curled, the ones closest to the light. all the wilted leaves have recovered but the 5-10 curled ones are burnt. thanks again, Lance:hmmmm:

catrouble said:
Thanks for getting back to me.

I did not check the ph levels but the container said good for all ph levels. I mixed the spray at about 20% weeker than recomended. some leaves curled, the ones closest to the light. all the wilted leaves have recovered but the 5-10 curled ones are burnt. thanks again, Lance:hmmmm:

what your doing is called foliar feeding, and i have no experiance with this, but you may even need to cut back by 75% so as not to burn, what kind of lights? are they cfls? and if so, are they 4-6inchs away from the plant? are you adding any other fertilizer? if so, what? just lookin for a little info on your grow. the container may say its good for all ph levels, you think about the scale being acidic to not very much alkaline. how big are the plants, how big is the pot you have them in? what kind of medium?

The plants are in my closet in generalhydroponics with clay pellets. There are two lights, one 600watt hps and one 400watt mh. they are both about 18" from the tops of the plants. The plants are four weeks old and are in their 9th day of the bloom cycle. I am using general hydroponics nutrients, now at full strengh for the bloom cycle. The plants have been ib perfect health up untill this point. And I dont know what cfls are.

Thank you so much,

Lance:hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom