Help with DWC

Iron top

Hello I'm very new to this and have sent a couple of blogs but no reply I would really like some help n advice on DWC growing I've just brought a aero 4 master pot system and I'm in a bit of a muddle with ph levels what it needs to be at n once I've tested it the first time do I continue to test on daily bassis or only test when water tank is renewed once a week or so . Thanks for readin please any1 help if u can

Most people have a target of 5.8 for the ph and yes you should check it daily.
I usually don't adjust unless it's below 5.5 or above 6.

Moe bud sorry I messed up on explaining wat system it was but anyway it is a DWC system I was just readin box but I didn't copy it write ......

The couple of things which I'm really not sure of is my pump in the centre water tank/nutri do I have it on all the time or do I set on timer n how long for would u say n also my air stones do they bubble away all the time or on timer I did have a look for this info on the link u gave me but no luck but plenty of good info on there well everything really so thanks 4 that....

As far as the air pump it stays on 24/7. I'm not sure what other pump you are talking about.
Perhaps a photo of your set would help.

Oldman60 I'm struggling to put a photo on but the system is a recirculating system if that helps so I think the pump in centre resovoir is to just push the water n nutes round but I will keep trying to put a pic on but the system is called aeros 1v DWC that's word to word of the box So that's really bogglein my brain at the min......do u know wat pump I mean oldman60 Thanks again

Here is an ongoing journal using the same system that you are.

It may contain lots of answers to questions you haven't even thought of yet. I would subscribe and read - it looks like he knows what he is doing.

First Solo Grow - DWC Kosher Kush

:goodluck: With Your Grow.

Back
Top Bottom