Help with feeding autoflowering

gibstar1976

hi all this is my 1st post and i hope some of you can give me some advice i have 1 x purple queen 2 x choc skunk (my fav) 1 x monster skunk 1 x ak 49 and 1 x amnesia haze all autos i have only been growing for around 6 years i have done regs but autos suit me better anyway i stopped growing for about a year and a half and i can't believe how far autos have came in that time i have grown choc skunk a few times but the rest this is the 1st i av done ak47 and i am thinking ak49 is going to be the same but bigger i always used dutch pro auto feed but now i have move to bio buzz has anyone done autos with this before that can help me out from the first time i have winged it as i was to para to ask anyone even the closest people i know for advice i have never worked with a ph meter before but this time i have 1 can you tell me are there any house products that can bring it down or up the feed i am giving them is 1mil veg bio buzz and 1mil bloom there on around week 4 i am finding it hard to understand on videos on youtube for advice as there just showing how big there @ on what week with music instead of taking the the time to show or tell what they're adding at what time i know not all plants are the same my smoke has always been ok but what am getting out the plants have not am using a hps 600 watt 18 hours of light i can't think of anything else to give you an idear of where i am at and where i would love to get to i know the choc skunk is a small plant can anyone tell me what your looking at getting out the others also the size they will grow to so i can prepare the grow place for it thanks for any help and time you can give respect p.s i will add photos at a latter date my pc is playing up when it's sorted :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom