Autoflower feeding

Darade

So, in my journal I recently posted a picture of my 2 plants, that are showing deficiencies, I'm thinking of feeding them 1/4th of strength nutrients. I'm thinking some Cal-Mag, and some of my Advanced nutrients.

Plants turn 2 weeks on Thursday (already have 3 finger fans).
1649693741342.png

Per their website they tell me to just put 3ML, I'm thinking just do 1/4th that? Which according to my math is .75ML. 0.75 x 4 = 3ML or 3 ÷ 4 = 0.75ML

Is this what I should do, should I give more? lol What strength of Cal-Mag should I do?
Sorry for all the noob questions, it's been awhile since I played with Nutrients, and never on autoflowers!

So, in my journal I recently posted a picture of my 2 plants, that are showing deficiencies, I'm thinking of feeding them 1/4th of strength nutrients. I'm thinking some Cal-Mag, and some of my Advanced nutrients.

Plants turn 2 weeks on Thursday (already have 3 finger fans).
1649693741342.png

Per their website they tell me to just put 3ML, I'm thinking just do 1/4th that? Which according to my math is .75ML. 0.75 x 4 = 3ML or 3 ÷ 4 = 0.75ML

Is this what I should do, should I give more? lol What strength of Cal-Mag should I do?
Sorry for all the noob questions, it's been awhile since I played with Nutrients, and never on autoflowers!
Many folks find that fast growing autos have the same nutrient needs as regular plants, sometimes more! Especially when it comes to autos, don't believe everything you read as a lot of the myths surrounding autos are simply not true. Try doing what AN recommends and see what happens... if you give too much, the plants will let you know. That is better than assuming that the guy on YouTube was correct and then end up starving your plants. Regarding calmag, don't give any unless you see a Ca or a Mg deficiency... too much Mg in the soil can lock out other vital elements.

Back
Top Bottom