Help with my seeds

Dankafied

I just planted 3 seeds that I purchased from the single seed centre. When I went to germinatate them they didnt sink. I left them in water for 12 hours, but they still didnt sink. I planted them anyway, I heard that if a seed floats, and doesnt sink, its a bad seed..is this true? What is a good way of keeping the seeds moist in soil? Right now Im spraying the the soil with water (not a mist) where the seed is planted every 2 hours. I also have them under a four foot 6 bulb Hyrofarm T5 designer light with dual on and off switches, Im only using 2 bulbs at the moment. (will the seeds germinate in soil?)

That is what nature intended. Sounds like you did, and doing all things right. Lightings good, Sometimes seeds float intil you tap with finger then they sink. You only put about 1/4 inch of soil on top of seed right? Just seat tight friend it will happen. Keep us updated ok? :cheer:

I tapped them 10 mins after I put them in water and again 12 hours later, they still didnt sink. Yeah about 1/4 inchs. Is 18/6 a good light schedule? I also heard seeds usually take up to 2-5 days to sprout but can take up to 15 days, is this true in soil as well?:grinjoint:

Right on man, Thanx:smokin::popcorn:

oh last but not least...Do I really need to spray every 2 hrs?

so i dug up the seeds to inspect them, they all cracked. 2 of the seeds had visible roots, so i re-planted them. (all of them.) cant wait to see em grow...X18 pure pakastani hash plant, Hawaiian Snow and G13 Haze!!!:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom