420 Magazine Background

Help with obtaining a card

LazerPhreak

I live in Los Angelas, California. I have severe back pain, and the only thing that helps is marijuana. However, I have not officially recieved other prescription medications, though I have used them. Do I have to have documentation proving i have tried other prescriptions before a doctor will give me a recommendation? Also, When I do get the recommendation, what else do I have to apply for / fill out to avoid legal problems?

sLiCe

First of all, Welcome to the board! We have many patients here that have problems similar to yours. To answer your question;
Do I have to have documentation proving I have tried other prescriptions before a doctor will give me a recommendation?
The answer is not nessasarily. Having a history of complaints on your medical records should be sufficient, and your best bet - but ofcourse there are many compassionate doctors that will consider writing a reccomendation without it if you explain your story. We have many resources here on co-ops/doctors ESPECIALLY in the Los Angels area, so you're in luck!

420 Magazine ® Check this page for some of the info I mentioned (we are currently updating this page but it will still be of much use to you!)

Be well, and welcome to 420Magazine :)

Last edited:

Founder
420 Staff
in LA call 1-877-GOT-KUSH
and print out this discount coupon
Pacific Support Services - Medical Marijuana Doctors - Los Angeles, CA

if you just get a doctor's recommendation, you don't go on a list, you remain in patient files at the doctor's office, protected by patient/doctor confidentiality laws... it's just like getting a prescription for something else...

Top Bottom