Help with PH?

DaKindbuds

I'm growing in coco and last time I fed my waste/runoff water was at 5.8 why is it the following feeding when I check the waste water its at around 5.2. Should I be concerned, my girls look great and growing fast but this doesn't seem right. Any help putting my mind at ease would be greatly appreciated:Namaste:

I wouldn't be concerned about the runoff, especially if the plants are looking good.

My bad I'm kinds stressed. Today's been busy and I'm trying to put this room together. About to put up the other hood. But I can't get the answers I need about ventilation. I'm 4 weeks in and I plan to veg at least two weeks more so I have a lttle bit of room, but the ventilation. If you could point me in the right direction or even help me yourself but I keep getting vague answers. I need to know what equipment I need and I know enough at least if I know what I need I can figure out where it goes. HELP!

First thing you need to do is let the stress go, it only makes things worse. Second, if you want good answers give more info, I don't think someone wants to say buy this buy that and at the end of the road you end up with bad equipment and need to add smt else. Help them help you!

so I have a 4x4x7 tent. you can see it in my journal. I use a High Velocity 6" inline fan. I have it on a controller so I can keep the speed at the lowest until later into flower. you don't need another fan pullin in air if you have a vent. just keep it open an air will pull into your room.

I would go....(with carbon filter) filter--->ducting---->hood--->ducting--->fan pulling air through hoods---->ducting to out of the grow room
I would go....(without filter)

Im newer as well but when I asked all these questions vigorously this is what I got out of it Hope it helps?

As for PH, I use roots organic soil, it has natural PH balancers mixed in. I never test PH when I feed. Havent had any issues yet. I did test my tap water that I use and after sitting overnight it was about 7.3. I know nutes bring it down but I haven't worried too much yet. Not until I see any deficiencies. Im thinking my Ph must be close enough for the soil to Balance it out for the plants to take in the required nutrients.

Back
Top Bottom