Help with plants turning hermi on me

dropcroptop

So I just noticed last week (what I thought was last month of flower) that my female plants bought from fem seeds all turned male. No ball sacks formed at the nodes,which I attribute to being female from the start. I KNOW I left the flower room door open atleast 3 times during flower,exposing them to light. That is the only thing I can think of that may have done it. When the door is shut I can't see any light from the room. My temps fluctuate from 65-89 degrees. I usually ph my water, but I definitely have watered them without it a couple weeks. This is my second crop so I don't know what it could have been. Any help from some pros would be greatly appreciated. Could 3 measly times I let the flowering plants experience light exposure for the night(not enough light to read a book but enough to not trip over in the room) lead to them going hermi...and then the fans pollinated the rest?? Also can the pollen affect my veg plants? I know if there was pollen in the air it was leaked into the veg room. I spent a lot of time on my veg plants I would be very upset if they have to be tossed.

420-magazine-mobile134521702.jpg

Flower

420-magazine-mobile824959611.jpg

Veg(3 weeks ago)

Hi there. I cant see any male parts from your photos - just a lot of pistils. Perhaps a close up under regular lighting?

Your plants in veg should be ok - they can only be fertilized when they have pistils.

Ive read somewhere, likely on 420, that plants grown using seeds from a hermaphrodite will also be a hermaphrodite.

Hi there. I cant see any male parts from your photos - just a lot of pistils. Perhaps a close up under regular lighting?

Your plants in veg should be ok - they can only be fertilized when they have pistils.

Ive read somewhere, likely on 420, that plants grown using seeds from a hermaphrodite will also be a hermaphrodite.

That would suck if the seeds weren't viable either

Back
Top Bottom