Help with stealth box grow

Pross

I have 2 questions. One: has anyone have any trouble with getting seeds in the mail? ie: police at the door. I saw 2 rwcommened sites to order from but didnt know how tactical that would be to have seeds sent to my residence. Any ideas are welcomed.

second: how much electricity does flourescent and led lights consume? While researching I saw most of the trouble starts with the unusually high electricity bill.
Im using a box grow with seeds and soil. any ideas how to avoid ths are also welcomed.

Dude: A standard toaster user 1000W, your computer with the monitor will do between 150 and 300W, etc. etc.

Getting caught because of the electric bill is a problem if you start 3X 1000W HPS lights at once.

The FL and LED will not push up your bill more than a new stereo.

No Idea about seeds in USA. Ask hipersemillas.com they are the superstars in Europe. If they send to USA you have a A1 provider.

I have 2 questions. One: has anyone have any trouble with getting seeds in the mail? ie: police at the door. I saw 2 rwcommened sites to order from but didnt know how tactical that would be to have seeds sent to my residence. Any ideas are welcomed.

second: how much electricity does flourescent and led lights consume? While researching I saw most of the trouble starts with the unusually high electricity bill.
Im using a box grow with seeds and soil. any ideas how to avoid ths are also welcomed.

Answer to question #1:

I would guess that your seeds can arrive at your house without any troubles. Especially when you're ordering from within a country. Unless the package looks suspicious, no one is going to check it.

That said, if you can have the seeds sent elsewhere, that's not a bad idea. But you do need to tell the other person or else it might be mail fraud, and then you might get yourself into even more trouble. Will the company let you use a PO Box address? That might be a way to get around it. And then just cancel the box once you get the seeds, pay in cash for the box, etc.

Answer to question #2:

Everything uses electricity, so you're just going to have to see what your energy bills are in the beginning and then adjust from there. What you might want to do before you begin growing is get other appliances in your home that might suck up more energy. That way, you can have an excuse for the new rise in your electricity usage. When you start growing, stop using those other appliances and things should be okay.

Just another creative way to get around it. Or use solar power if possible to not take up any more energy.

I have ordered seeds from Canada and Amsterdam and have had no trouble whatsoever. These companies tend to be very stealthy, because having you back as a customer is very important to them. If people are getting caught, that hurts their business.

Hope this helps!

Okay Saturdays the day I pick up my box supplies. Going with a box thats 2ftWx3.5ftLx4.5ftT. Box will have a front door that opens out and the top will also. The inside will be lined with mylar. It will have the scrubber on the top going from left to right. Just below that I will have for cfl lights for the seedlings. The next on the light trak will be the HPS lights when the go to veg. Once I get everything built I'll post pics..TY everyone for the assist.

Back
Top Bottom