Help with trimming

shroomkingdom

If i want my plant to be super bushy how should i trim it? Also would it harm/kill the plant if i cut off the very top of her?

Sent from my LGLS775 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: HELP/trimming

This is my baby help guys
420-magazine-mobile251679887.jpg

Need a bit more information. Is it a photo or a auto? How big is it? How long has it been growing for? What stage of grow it's in? Maybe some photos

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Im not sur ewhat you mean by photo or auto , its about 9-10 inches, im not sure he just said a few weeks and i have no idea what stage of growth its in honestly, this is my first plant ive had

Im not sur ewhat you mean by photo or auto , its about 9-10 inches, im not sure he just said a few weeks and i have no idea what stage of growth its in honestly, this is my first plant ive had

What strain is it?

Photo = Photoperiod. Your plant will continue to vegitate until old enough. Then Switching lights to 12/12 will trigger flower.

Auto = Autoflower. Means it has Ruderalis genetics. A veriety of Cannabis that flowers by age rather then light shedule. So it will automatically begin flowering when ready

What strain is it?

Photo = Photoperiod. Your plant will continue to vegitate until old enough. Then Switching lights to 12/12 will trigger flower.

Auto = Autoflower. Means it has Ruderalis genetics. A veriety of Cannabis that flowers by age rather then light shedule. So it will automatically begin flowering when ready
Okay then its photo i believe
Um this is the lights that it is under and i shall send a picture of the nodes in one moment

Your plant isn't ready to be trimmed if you trim now you may cause more stress to the plant wait 3-4 weeks into the vegetative growth then cut 50% of the branches off this will cause two more branches to grow at each cut creating cannabis bushes. Cut no more then 50% the plant needs the other 50 to survive

Okay then its photo i believe
Um this is the lights that it is under and i shall send a picture of the nodes in one moment

420-magazine-mobile40432520.jpg

This is the best picture i could get of the nodes

Let it grow out a little bit more once it's developed a bit more leaves and branches then give it a try

Let it grow out a little bit more once it's developed a bit more leaves and branches then give it a try

How should i trim it though? Are there certain things i need to cut off? And what about cutting off the top?

To trim and prune the branches just cut them at the end holding the scissors or blade at a 45 degree angle

To give the plant a topping simply pull back the 2 leaves to reveal the main top branching of the plant and simply cut it completely off at a 45 degree angle this will cause two more terminal buds to grow

To give the plant a topping simply pull back the 2 leaves to reveal the main top branching of the plant and simply cut it completely off at a 45 degree angle this will cause two more terminal buds to grow

Okay thank you so much, is it okay to have it on a 12/12 light cycle or should i change it up

Back
Top Bottom