Help with trimming

Do not have a 12/12 photoperiod on unless your plant is flowering turning it on 12/12 when it's in vegatative growth will cause it to preflower, your plant is in vegatative growth so switch it up to 24/0 or 18\6 until you see bud development. If you switch between the veg photoperiod and flowering too often it'll cause plant stress

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Do not have a 12/12 photoperiod on unless your plant is flowering turning it on 12/12 when it's in vegatative growth will cause it to preflower, your plant is in vegatative growth so switch it up to 24/0 or 18\6 until you see bud development. If you switch between the veg photoperiod and flowering too often it'll cause plant stress

Thank you it is very very much appreciated, you have been the most help so far on here

Sent from my LGLS775 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Haha it is no problem at all I love to chat on these forums is it pure fun for me .and I always love to help a fellow grower make the home for there plants better .

Also if you don't know much about lighting periods watch some YouTube videos it'll provide a great deal of help of when to switch from vegging photoperiod to flowering

Also if you don't know much about lighting periods watch some YouTube videos it'll provide a great deal of help of when to switch from vegging photoperiod to flowering

Thank you! If i have any more questions i hope ots not a bother for me to ask

Not a bother at all, ask away. Good luck with you plant .

One of my plants leaves seems to be dying is this normal? If not what do i do
420-magazine-mobile1675532773.jpg

Not convinced that this light will be able to keep your plants alive. What kelvin is it and how many watts?

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Not convinced that this light will be able to keep your plants alive. What kelvin is it and how many watts?

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App
At most maybe 130 watts im not sure about the kelvin though

I'm going to say you should get your self 2 of those lights set up and determine the ph of your soil it could be over water or too many to too little nutes. My best guess though would be the light is too weak to sustain the plant. It could sustain a seedling but not a vegging plant and yours wants to begin to veg so get your self either more 130 watts or a better light

Not sure I see any point in training. With the light you're using it's very limited how much you can get out of that plant. Upgrading lights will give you much bigger rewards than topping the plants. Under that light I think the end results will be pretty much the same with/without topping. Only reason I see to top it is if you have limited space for it to grow

Back
Top Bottom