Help with wilting, have two plants that stay wilted PROP215

caposapo

Im not sure if its the plants, the container, or the dirt. I have a few plants, this is my first grow, its a prop 215 grow, im using foxfarm dirt, im feeding them Bio bloom by GH, Im doing a heavy feed, doing 3 tps:1gal (all my plants are feed like this, only two have this issue) I feed at 7am 6 quarts, they are in 20 gal containers, they havent been perky since they got about 5 feet tall with multiple colas. That was about 2 months ago. so I havent been able to get them out of wilt. One plant even had the bottom colas fall flat, and now they are parallel with the ground. so i started doing a double water 1 at 7am, one at 11am, and they perked up a lil but still only t top leaves become perky and the third set down stay wilted, so now im tryin a third feed. because by 4-5 in the afternoon they seem to have fallen asleep.... It doesnt seem to have affected the growth or the flowering, but im sure it will effect the finale out come. PIX ARE THE PERKIEST THEY HAVE BEEN
wilted.jpg

wilt-1.jpg

ITs a 20 gall, but I think your right. yesterday I watered it three times, and this morning they where perkier than normal, so today Ive watered them twice and they have improved, and I just checked the soil and its dry about 2 inches deep, and I feel more root than dirt. Can you guys see the pic I postedd??

Thanks TK
I did transplant, one went into the ground. Its doing much better, but for how long?? The dirt in my yard is adobe, so who knows how well it will do. Its been about about a week and doing fine. For the other one I got a 45 gall GeoPot. Those are the best thing ever!! I got them for like 13 bux a piece. I figure I got 2 months left till harvest, so the extra dirty will be good for these monsters. LOL

Back
Top Bottom