wilting plants 2 revised edtion

pete2

PP_003.JPG

90 days ago I started growing 4 plants.About a month ago 2 of them wilted and died.The other 2 have hung in there but are also wilting and are very fragile. All the leaves are small and it looks like they have stopped growing.they are growing in dirt that was recommended to me. I have a 400 watt light I'm using and I'm growing them in a small space. 30in x 4 ft .Please help

What does your 'dirt' consist of? It looks like there may be some perlite in there. The color looks alright, though some of the tips are burnt, which would indicate over-fertilization. The wilting, to me, looks like over-watering. What is your pot size, how often are you watering, and how dry does the soil get before you water (how many inches down is it dry)?

There are some factors needed to make a more accurate assessment of the problem. What is the soil first and foremost? How often are you watering and do you have the ability to test the moisture of your soil? What is the pH of the water you are feeding them? Are you feeding nutrients mixed in with your water? How large is the container your plant is growing in?

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom