HELP! would like to start my own grow room

HammondHammond

new to the site and i been reading a lot on here & so much more to read.every bit of information on 420mag will help to be an expert.now i have exactly no expeirence in growing ganja so i could use some extra help and i have a couple questions below. :reading420magazine:

1. i was wondering where should i purchase my lights from & is there a specific brand i should look at? or wattage i should use? i dont want to start out big so i would like to get something that is on a good budget but not junk (no cheap shit that wont last!) im looking to start with maybe 4 plants max.

2. what exactly is a "auto flowering seed"?

3. and whats some good nutrients to use?
4. also what is a good soil to use?
:thanks: to all that helped and all advice/info is well appreciated

1. i was wondering where should i purchase my lights from & is there a specific brand i should look at? or wattage i should use? i dont want to start out big so i would like to get something that is on a good budget but not junk (no cheap shit that wont last!) im looking to start with maybe 4 plants max.

2. what exactly is a "auto flowering seed"?

3. and whats some good nutrients to use?
4. also what is a good soil to use?
:thanks: to all that helped and all advice/info is well appreciated[/QUOTE]

yo dude, 1st welcome to :420: am sure you'll find a lot of help on this site.

1. 125-250w CFL (30-45 pound)

the cfl bulbs work gr8 for a small aria but would go for the 250w-300w for up to 4 plants as growth will be quick and easily outgrow the 125w.
a pic of my tent a long time ago when i 1st experimented with CFL.
7233.jpg

as you can see a 300w covers a 1x1m tent with light to spair!

2."auto flowering seed" they would be seeds that will start to bud on any light schedule weather it be 18/6, 24/0, 12/12.

3 n 4. as a 1st timer a good choice of soil would be the bio-bizz all-mix

and the same with the nute's.

all can be found at a local hydro shop or over the net!

hope this help m8 happy growing.:):welcome:

now for the nutes should i get all 3 or just one of them? i was gonna get the technaflora recipe for success starter kit for nutrients but might just get the bio bizz nutes since im getting the bio bizz all mix soil if that sounds right??

when you used this --->18/6, 24/0, 12/12 this is daytime lighting/night time right ?

now for the nutes should i get all 3 or just one of them? i was gonna get the technaflora recipe for success starter kit for nutrients but might just get the bio bizz nutes since im getting the bio bizz all mix soil if that sounds right??

when you used this --->18/6, 24/0, 12/12 this is daytime lighting/night time right ?

if you have the cash for all 3 it would be better in long run 2 get all 3
(EBAY! get a pack deal of the grow and bloom 1liter each! )
cost around £15-£20 + pp, the topmax is just an additive for the bloom stage and not really that good! altho others may say dif from this but it is personal choice.
after having tryd the topmax on my owen plants and did not have any great results i opt to go for BIGBUD and overdrive
Rzm4PgMhdQHW2ra4vbRWXbpFkqWCryFxuqJsR7HOW15H4kr0hv.jpg
at around £20 each for a 1 LTR is one of the best but again it's down to personal choice.

Experience comes in time dude :cheer:

yes, your right with light times 18/6 is the for vegging and 12/12 for flowering, but autoflowering seed will flower on any of the them.

hope this help :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom