Help

mosin

hi all, a few days ago my light fell on my plant during flowering, it broke a few branches and i've kinda tried to keep them up and support them with tape ( not on to tight literally just keeping them together ) but it seemed ok and well 2 days after it showed sex and well buds are now forming.

i watered it as normal as i have done for the last 4 months before i started flowering it and went away for 2 days, when i came home some of the leafs have started looking drowsy and pointing down, some even curing under them self's is this normal or is some thing wrong? ( take note this is my first grow )

thanks all :D

P.S its been in flowering for 3 weeks ( just under by a couple of days ) and has only shown its sex for 3 days

hi Josh, thanks for replying dude

i am not to sure about under watered, i had to flush her 3 days ago due to nute burn and still plenty of moisture in her soil atm.

probably recovering from having to much water in from the flush i had to do, not had no water in for 3 days but going to give it a day or two more before i water her again and start on the nutes again at 1/4 strength.

she did grow loads during veg, she stands as tall as me at 5 foot 9 inches atm. all though she is not as bushy as the ones you guys get but ive done no topping or any thing like that just let her be and grow how she wished, got around 17 different bud sites forming pistols, they are not to big but its only 5 days into flowering ( will put up a few pics once they get a bit bigger ).

Ive got her on a 9 /15 light dark cycle is that ok? i tried 12/ 12 for 4 weeks before and she didn't show her sex so changed it to 9 / 15 and 1 1/2 weeks later she showed but will that short of a light cycle effect her at all?

ive not looked at her yet today as she is in her dark period atm but will check up on her in around 2 hours when lights come on.

my ph level in my soil is 6.5 and using miracle-gro all purpose soluble plant food, NPK is 24-8-16. got this one cause there is not much choice around my area for plant food and when she was tiny she had nitrogen deficiency and that was the one with the most nitrogen in it that i could get my hands on in such short time.

Thanks Mosin

When my plants droop like that, it's from over watering. If you recently did a flush and the soil is still very wet, then I'd say that's your issue. Let her dry out before your next watering and she should bounce back just fine.

Starting out 1/4 strength is a good strategy. Then slowly work your way up to full. If she starts showing signs of burn again, back it off and maintain that level. Not all plants will handle full strength. When it comes to nutrients, oftentimes less is more.

I've always run 12/12 light cycle for flowering. If you have any light leaks in the room your plant is in, it can take it longer to flower, or even herm on you. Make sure you have no light leaks during lights out. You need total darkness.

Your soil ph is right where you want it. Just maintain that.

hi all, a few days ago my light fell on my plant during flowering, it broke a few branches and i've kinda tried to keep them up and support them with tape ( not on to tight literally just keeping them together ) but it seemed ok and well 2 days after it showed sex and well buds are now forming.

i watered it as normal as i have done for the last 4 months before i started flowering it and went away for 2 days, when i came home some of the leafs have started looking drowsy and pointing down, some even curing under them self's is this normal or is some thing wrong? ( take note this is my first grow )

thanks all :D

P.S its been in flowering for 3 weeks ( just under by a couple of days ) and has only shown its sex for 3 days

First off had the same thing happen to me 600w HPS fell on 12 clones all lived. 12/12 is pretty much the rule some plants take longer than others but that is nature. As they change from veg to flower they will need different nutrients and watering. I would also recommend uploading your pics to your gallery they cannot be hosted from an outside site, 420 girl will delete or correct them. 5'9" I would say there needs to be some more light for this girl look at the inter node spacing should be a lot tighter, but that is here nor there right now we just need to get this plant finished. Youo need to change nutrients to a bloom nutrient that will also require using the grow nutrient of whatever you are using as stated start on the low side and work up till you know the breed or pheno you are working with. And the stretch or double in size comes when the plants are put into flowering not veg, I have had some even go almost 3 to 4 times the heigth they were when the lights were flipped. Peace hope all comes to a nice green finish for you, OG

yeah i thought the spacing between each node was big when comparing to others on here that have a lot less of a gap between each one, when i first got her for 2 months i didn't have any lights and was just growing her on my window ledge with just the sun as light source ( my other half split her drink on the seed and 2 days later it needed planting haha so was not ready for it hence the no lights :D ), but where i am we don't get much sun so obviously it stretched to try get more light i guess.

if she grows much more she is going to be a problem lol she is already 3/4 to my roof as it is, but she has not got much taller last 2 weeks or so, she seems to be getting more branches of the branches that are already there ( if that makes any sense at all )

i do need to get some flowering nutes, went for a look around today didn't find nothing in the city center so will be going to some village garden center place my mum told me they will have some there so will get some tomorrow.

i have started seeing improvements on the droopiness of the leafs some are up properly some still droopy mind but getting there, still plenty of moisture in the pot so might be a couple more days yet until she needs more water maybe longer but its getting hot here now so will need to keep checking on her.

thanks for the replys will keep u updated :) Mos

They love water when it is hot and it is going to get hot here 108-112 degrees that is hot keep them watered, OG.
It's that hot where I am right now, too (119 a couple Saturdays ago). There are only a few places that get that hot in the summer in the US... We could be neighbors! :p

Glad to see you got her back on track. Good luck with the room. When they go into flower they at least double in height. Some strains even more.

Back
Top Bottom