Help!

Ghost warlock

Hey everyone. So I looked at my plant a day or so ago and I found it like this. Someone help and let me know what I should do to help it.

post-745229-13901533735253.jpg

Re: Help!!

Hey Ghost,

What king of soil is it in, Have you been giving it nutes? What is the PH of your water? How far from the plant is your light? I most likely don't have the answer, but more information will be needed for even the most experienced grower to help you

I have it in an organic mix (miracle grow) nutes I started to give it is a miracle grow all purpose. I have a 100w HID bulb on it that I believe is about 7in away. And I don't know what the ph is on the water. 1st grow so I got what was recommended for someone that was a budget growing.

I think it might be nute burned then. Seedlings really don't need nutes for a while. I don't know much about the miracle grow soil, but it's probably also loaded with nutes, and may be a little "hot" for the seedling as it is. I'm really not sure though, and don't want to give you bad advise.

Here is a link that may help

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

I have a couple MG grows from my first couple learning....outdoor grows.

Here's some things to consider....

#1. I have never seen that kind of wood/bark in MG soils..it looks really chunky, nothing wrong there, but I would pluck the bark off the top of the planter...

#2 It looks like you are over watering....let it dry out so when the pot is picked up it is light and dry before each watering....soaking is a not desired but enough water to wet her and allow it to dry out watering 2 times withing 7 to 10 days as needed.

#3 If you are using MG soil do not feed it....the Soil already in loaded with food.

#4 start using MG food once every 7 days or 10 days after it gets 5/6 nodes (branches)
No need to ramp up the food, I'd start at 25% of water mixed per directions most likely thru the entire grow.

#5 You could re pot into 1 gal pots....no feed, just H2O until they get the 5/6 nodes

Just some suggestions, hope some of it can be of use to you.

MG is very easy, and not alot use it once you learn how to grow and find better mediums or mix your own.

I have a couple MG grows from my first couple learning....outdoor grows.

Here's some things to consider....

#1. I have never seen that kind of wood/bark in MG soils..it looks really chunky, nothing wrong there, but I would pluck the bark off the top of the planter...

#2 It looks like you are over watering....let it dry out so when the pot is picked up it is light and dry before each watering....soaking is a not desired but enough water to wet her and allow it to dry out watering 2 times withing 7 to 10 days as needed.

#3 If you are using MG soil do not feed it....the Soil already in loaded with food.

#4 start using MG food once every 7 days or 10 days after it gets 5/6 nodes (branches)
No need to ramp up the food, I'd start at 25% of water mixed per directions most likely thru the entire grow.

#5 You could re pot into 1 gal pots....no feed, just H2O until they get the 5/6 nodes

Just some suggestions, hope some of it can be of use to you.

MG is very easy, and not alot use it once you learn how to grow and find better mediums or mix your own.
Perfect!!! I'll let it dry out then. Thanks so much! If you have any other suggestions let me know

Your seedling appears to be nutrient burned, possibly over watered and light burned. What are you adjusting your pH to? you want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil. Is your soil moist or dry? place your finger into the soil and feel how moist it is. You should begin lifting the post when it has been watered and when it is dry again to get a feel for how heavy the pot is. Your light may be too close to your seedling I would back it off to 1 foot. Seedlings do not require nutrients as they have not formed sufficient roots yet. I would wait until your seedling is 4-5 inches tall and has 5 nodes of growth before introducing additional nutrients.

here is a guide on nutrients and how to use them, It includes Miracle Gro
Nutes - What To Use & How To Use Them - Tutorial

off site image hosting is not allowed, please use the gallery image manager. here is everything you should need to know to post full size photographs.
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

def nute burn if youre on a budget youre on the right track,i wouldnt worry about ph just light and water for at least 3 weeks then 1/3 of reccommended dosage of mg or a cannabis specific nutrient. you should only have to water every 3-4 days,lift the pot and it should feel almost dry when ready to water!!

I notice a lot of wood chips on the top
someone mentioned something about the mix and if there being more wood chips might be more acid
or was it alkaline that also might be affecting it

Back
Top Bottom