Just found seeds on my female plant

thebear88

hey everyone my plants on 5 week of flower and today I just found seeds in under the buds, what do I do now, do I keep on growing her or do I harvest now??? I found a hermie a few days ago and that has pollenated my plant. any help would be much appreciated.

hey everyone my plants on 5 week of flower and today I just found seeds in under the buds, what do I do now, do I keep on growing her or do I harvest now??? I found a hermie a few days ago and that has pollenated my plant. any help would be much appreciated.
the top cola today has loads of orange hairs and they are curling inwards, that picture was from yesterday

Attachments

• w5f1.jpg
    w5f1.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 35
I would keep growing it for aprox another 3 weeks, make sure the hermie can not give off more pollen whether remove all balls or move it to a different area completely separate.

the top cola today has loads of orange hairs and they are curling inwards, that picture was from yesterday
typically the proven best way to know if it is ready is the trichomes not the hairs

I pulled it off and there was a very tiny seed inside, very small, it was near the middle of the plant,, there is some more aswell up higher and in around the middle, just gona let them grow as normal, should I try and get the rest off or just accept the fact I'm gona have some seedy weed, il get a pic when I go up shortly,

I need to get a proper microscope or jewellers loop, cant see shit on the magnifying glass
ya magnifying glass won't do it my carson 60-120x microbrite plus works good to see it ($31) or for sorta half assed looks my $150 point click camera will kinda get close
but I still cut the tip of a couple sugar leafs and put it on a piece of paper and use my carson to check the trichs.

ya magnifying glass won't do it my carson 60-120x microbrite plus works good to see it ($31) or for sorta half assed looks my $150 point click camera will kinda get close
but I still cut the tip of a couple sugar leafs and put it on a piece of paper and use my carson to check the trichs.
a microscope is definitely what I need, gona have to get myself one, what weeks them pics of the buds at?

Back
Top Bottom