Help

pipijohns

Im a first time grower and am having some trouble with my plants. I have a bkue dreams and a candyland and both ending the first month of flowering stage and them both has some of then the leaves are turning purple and has some white dots on them espacially the new leaves.

I water them ones a day or if the soil is dried up a inch in. My blue dreams is bright green going for yellowsh not tall at all and skinny with no many colas. So does the candyland, is very skinny , no nany colas, no many leaves ether and the leaves are small. Im growing outdoor and and the plants are getting enough sun.i bought fertelizer in whi Also i dont know how the measure Ph or those stuffs. Can anyone pls help me out

Im a first time grower and am having some trouble with my plants. I have a bkue dreams and a candyland and both ending the first month of flowering stage and them both has some of then the leaves are turning purple and has some white dots on them espacially the new leaves.

I water them ones a day or if the soil is dried up a inch in. My blue dreams is bright green going for yellowsh not tall at all and skinny with no many colas. So does the candyland, is very skinny , no nany colas, no many leaves ether and the leaves are small. Im growing outdoor and and the plants are getting enough sun.i bought fertelizer in which I apply ones a week Also i dont know how the measure Ph or those stuffs. Can anyone pls help me out[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom