Nutrients - General Organics
Medium - Happy Frog/Ocean Forrest
PH - 6-6.5
RH - 36-45%
Room Temperature -78 to 84
Solution Temperature -65 to 69
Room Square Footage - 20
Pests - None Known

Problem. Lol wish i could upload photos guessing im to new? anyways..
Recently inherited 8 unknown strains, they were extremely bone dry since ive got them they were slowly watered in to not put into to much shock, they were really drooping when first arrived, since they have improved, tops still down slightly, but main concern is tan dots in leaves not all of the plans have it maybe 2 or 3 doesnt look like pests or bugs, Ik pics would help thanks again in advance.

Pretty tough to diagnosis without seeing a picture but I would say there is a chance that the tan spots you are seeing could possibly be damage from when they went super thirsty. I know it is the general consensus to let your pots dry out before you water but in a perfect world you would water them at the 1st sign of the plant drooping. Unless you live in your garden this can be very difficult to time overtime. I have missed the mark before and let them drop so hard I really thought I had killed them but when I watered them they sprung back in about an hour or so. Though when they get that thirsty leaves tend to get damaged and once damaged always damaged. Those leaves will eventually die and fall off but the rest of the plant survives and continues on growing.
Like I said without a photo this is just a educated guess, nothing more. I would suggest though that if they were given to you in that condition, chances are they were not the best cared for plants, in which case I personally would quarantine them before I put them in with the rest of your garden if possible. Nothing against the person who gave them to you, but always best to be safe.

Back
Top Bottom