Help

saintmedikush

Help is this the way to lowstress train and we bit burnt had the light to close

420-magazine-mobile119946209.jpg
420-magazine-mobile20581786.jpg

Help is this the way to lowstress train and we bit burnt had the light to close

420-magazine-mobile119946209.jpg
420-magazine-mobile20581786.jpg
In my opinion LST should be done once you plant gets a bit more time into veg. I'll give you an example:

420-magazine-mobile282688634.jpg

This is how she was 2 days ago

420-magazine-mobile1227340492.jpg

This is her now, I'm allowing more light to penetrate on the inside leaves where the buds will start to form. She is now in week 2 of flower.

Give it a little more time to grow some more stems. Once it has reached the 2nd to 3rd layer of stems start the LST process where you begin to tie them down to the vase, gently though.
If you intend to damage/break a stem that will be considered high stress training and it goes by the name of super-cropping. If you're a novice grower I don't recommed HST for now, stick to LST. Happy growing, happy toking and stay medicated ;)

Yes, but it will need help now to stand up..Putting more soil around the stem will help..move soil up to within 1" of the top...Also place wooden ice cream sticks around the stem to support it...(anything like ice cream sticks will help...) I have a bunch of them as I love Ice Cream.:drool:

So am i better to take peg out and let it grow taller ? Thanks for help
Yeah, she is way too young and small to start LST. Let her grow the 3rd set of stems. Once she gets there top her so she can grow an aditional 2 set of stems, that will increase the number of colas and will help her strengthen the branches. For now try to do something that will help her stay up. A toothpick alongside might work best, since you obviously don't want to damage her little roots, that's why I suggest the toothpick. Then just find something to gently hold her against it, but make sure not to damage her main stem because that may be the end of her life. Pick her up slowly and try to get her to hold up. From this point I would highly suggest you start studying LST methods and so forth. Hope all turns out well, let me know if you need any further help.
Cheers bud ;)

Back
Top Bottom