Need Help!

XxUpInSmokExX

Got a small plant that seems to have been burnt because when I watered it i guess i left a couple beads of water on the leaves and it burnt them...what could i do to help ti recover faster?

Perhaps your light is too close, or you are using too many nutes, or you are over watering, or under watering. If it isn't better soon, you should post pics and then tese guys can do wonders! It's just like that garden renovation show on telly... Hmmm, garden renovation show idea? At short notice, we go and fix unsolvable grow room problems and fly around the world, ensuring the successful supply of ganga to the world!!! Do you think public broadcasting would be interested?

I'm with Moose, and I water the ground itself instead of the whole plant. I'm outside in high heat and humidity with lots of intense sunshine, and have to be careful with anything at all I put on.

its only about 3 weeks old...i havnt started givin it nutes yet..and im positive i didnt over water it...forgot to mention it is outside

I periodicly have my babies outside too, and today 2-3 plants are showing yellowed leaves. It might be the shock caused by me replanting em or it could be the sun that has burned em. With the ozon-layer and all that shit, it might just be that the sun is to strong nowadays..

Everthing is back to normal...the little one is doing well again

Back
Top Bottom