Help

firstime4ething

Alright im not exactly new to smoking weed but I dont really know anything either. I have a couple times with some friends but ive never bought some on my own and ive never rolled. So I have some questions.

1. How many hits does it usually take to get high because ive never been really high?
2. How can I go by school w/o getting caught?
3. What are some good hiding places?
4. What is 420????

plz write back.
Tammy

1. Everyone is different, and the more you smoke the more you get ammune to it. I would say if you smoked a jibber with a friend you would be decently blazed.
2. I wouldnt chance it...I've seen alot of people I know get expelled...just tell someone else to bring it and just throw in a couple bucks if you go blaze at lunch or something. The only time I ever smoked at school is when we would leave and go to someones house or something.
3.I would just search around your room and see what you can find, or maybe in a siblings room lol
4. 420 is the best day of the year (april 20) thats all that matters. No one really knows what it means I dont think....

Hope I helped?

ppl kno wat 420 means. its the time those people started getting together and smoked outside some school ( im high and dont feel like explaining and almost died today literally) and 420 is the smoke out day

actually theres a story that goes along with 420 but im right with yeefoo and too high to get into it, id say google it its pretty interesting to understand the 420

lol okay. so I will google it.

so here is another stupid question. like how do I use a pipe? where do I light and where do i inhale? ive only smoked blunts and ive never see someone use a pipe but i figure it would be easier. i used some dudes advice on a different thread and im gonna go with the foil homemade pipe ghetto shit thingy.

and i had an idea for hiding it at school. keep it in my socks lol.

Tammy

1) depends what kind of khronic your inhaling good shit 3-4 hits dirt 10-12
2) just walk with the sack in pocket and dont worry about that but if they start showing signs of you being heaty then just hide your shit outside b4 you go in
3) Bustops, Cars, The backyard, The bathroom, or just follow the stoners at school and they can usually show you the ropes
4) from what I hear its a date(April 20th), hitlers birthday(myth?), i never really knew the real meaning

I don't see why you're so worried about smoking at school. Save it for when you get home. No need dumming yourself down you're supposed to be learning and if you're gonna keep smoking get rid of that foil pipe.

If you're smoking good weed or even decent stuff one hit should do it for your first time smoke then chill for 15 minutes if you're not high smoke more. Just because noones died from weed doesn't mean you can't have a bad experience smoking too much

first time never use foil for bowl its just really bad for you if you do, look for something brass

firstime4ething said:
Alright im not exactly new to smoking weed but I dont really know anything either. I have a couple times with some friends but ive never bought some on my own and ive never rolled. So I have some questions.

1. How many hits does it usually take to get high because ive never been really high?
2. How can I go by school w/o getting caught?
3. What are some good hiding places?
4. What is 420????

plz write back.
Tammy

1. umm, it depends on the quality of the weed and ur "tolerance" i guess of it, i dno, when you smoke you will it the high coming on
2. dont go to school high until youve smoked several times (and feel that you can function high), make sure u dont smell, dont have weed with you, and maybe put redness reliever eyedrops in
3. behind drawers, battery compartments of electronics, inside some toys or w/e, etc
4. kinda a unofficial time/date to light up, chill and smoke, theres more to it but thats the basic bit

firstime4ething said:
lol okay. so I will google it.

so here is another stupid question. like how do I use a pipe? where do I light and where do i inhale? ive only smoked blunts and ive never see someone use a pipe but i figure it would be easier. i used some dudes advice on a different thread and im gonna go with the foil homemade pipe ghetto shit thingy.

and i had an idea for hiding it at school. keep it in my socks lol.

Tammy

... well there is one side which is obviously the mouthpiece, the other side obviously has a bowl which u put ur weed in, and there is the carb which you regulate with ur finger

well im totally sticking to blunts until i get some $. im broke. and im gonna do it at school in the morning because i want to be chill by the time i get home because i have a 2 year old sister i take care of. thanks for all the replies.

Tammy

cracker said:
I don't see why you're so worried about smoking at school. Save it for when you get home. No need dumming yourself down you're supposed to be learning and if you're gonna keep smoking get rid of that foil pipe.

If you're smoking good weed or even decent stuff one hit should do it for your first time smoke then chill for 15 minutes if you're not high smoke more. Just because noones died from weed doesn't mean you can't have a bad experience smoking too much
well think about it this way i learn way better when im high if im not high im angry and when im angry i dont go to school so theres nothing i can do about it :cheesygrinsmiley: :allgood: :cheesygrinsmiley: ~PeacE~

4) from what I hear its a date(April 20th), hitlers birthday(myth?),

no it really is hitlers b-day, not while we celebrate it, maybe thats what the popos claim lol. theres a whole thread in here describing what 420 is about, dont feel like finding link, just search forums & put 420.

i don't get it you don't know shit about smoking but you know how to roll a blunt. you're broke but you're rolling blunts. you have to babysit a 2 year oold and you don't want to be high when you do it. if you have never smoked before what makes you think you can handle it at school?

if I were you I'd toss the blunt wraps until you have some money because your going to waste all your bud by smoking blunts.

the 2 year old you should be high when dealing with babies all that screaming, yiesh

There is nothing wrong with being high babysitting, like, when I babysit my bros kid he usually bakes me out first, and when I go over there stoned we have so much fun together lol I am seriously the coolest uncle in the world. But then when I go over there sober she always wants to be all hyper and play but I'm like no thanks lol

Its hard to teach people how to smoke out of bongs, and shit...but I'll try...So when you smoking out of a pipe, keep your finger covering the hole, and take a hit untill you feel it start to burn just slightly in your throat, then release your finger and take in as much as you can MAKE SURE to hold it in.. I dont know about most people but unless I'm smoking 60 and eighter or better I never take like huge huge hits...ahh...it will come to you, just have to try it I wouldnt worry about people laughing at you...some might but I mean everyone coughs no matter how good you are at smoking.. I almost consider it a compliment lol

cracker said:
i don't get it you don't know shit about smoking but you know how to roll a blunt. you're broke but you're rolling blunts. you have to babysit a 2 year oold and you don't want to be high when you do it. if you have never smoked before what makes you think you can handle it at school?

no no no. I dont know how to roll a blunt. Ive never tried and I want to though. Ive taken hits but I never saw how theyve rolled it or anything. And I dont want to be high when im with my baby sister because im not irresponsible like that. And I have smoked before. But Ive never been really high, hence the statment I made, how many hits does it take?

if you've never really been high you're new to smoking haha not getting caught usually just comes naturally, just don't get caught...hide ur shit and don't be stupid about it and as for 420 look it up on google, there are many theories, the biggest one being that in california, high school kids would always light up at 4:20 it was their designated smoking time and they always met up and smoked then

Back
Top Bottom