Help!

Dbdub

Screenshot_20200714-223032_Chrome.jpg

Hello, I've asked this question before, but cant find the thread.
How do I get my grow journal on the area that is highlighted?
Thanks for you help !

That looks like some kind of locked thread. Why would you want to insert your grow journal thread into that?

You could add it to your .SIG (that's the area at the bottom of each of your posts, where you have "Stay Happy Stay High Stay Humble" now.

You could add it to your list of subscribed threads. But it's probably already on that. The default configuration is for us to be automatically subscribed to any thread that we create or post in.

You could add a bookmark to it, which would appear in whichever web browser you're using on your cell phone (or tablet, whichever it is), in the usual way, in its list of bookmarked threads.

You could even add an icon (to jump directly to the thread) to your device's home screen.

Do any of those possibilities appeal to you?

This link should take you directly to your list of subscribed threads. Again, your grow journal thread is probably on it - but you might have to scroll down or look on page 2, 3, etc. because it's ordered by most recent post (threads with most recent activity are at the top) :

You can bookmark that link. I do that; I have made my subscribed threads list my forum "landing page." If you'd like assistance doing one of the other things, let us know. Also let us know whether you've got an Android or Apple device, and which browser (Firefox, Google Chrome, Chromium, Safari, et cetera) you use, to make it more likely that someone will be able to give specific instructions.

That looks like some kind of locked thread. Why would you want to insert your grow journal thread into that?

You could add it to your .SIG (that's the area at the bottom of each of your posts, where you have "Stay Happy Stay High Stay Humble" now.

You could add it to your list of subscribed threads. But it's probably already on that. The default configuration is for us to be automatically subscribed to any thread that we create or post in.

You could add a bookmark to it, which would appear in whichever web browser you're using on your cell phone (or tablet, whichever it is), in the usual way, in its list of bookmarked threads.

You could even add an icon (to jump directly to the thread) to your device's home screen.

Do any of those possibilities appeal to you?

This link should take you directly to your list of subscribed threads. Again, your grow journal thread is probably on it - but you might have to scroll down or look on page 2, 3, etc. because it's ordered by most recent post (threads with most recent activity are at the top) :

You can bookmark that link. I do that; I have made my subscribed threads list my forum "landing page." If you'd like assistance doing one of the other things, let us know. Also let us know whether you've got an Android or Apple device, and which browser (Firefox, Google Chrome, Chromium, Safari, et cetera) you use, to make it more likely that someone will be able to give specific instructions.
I was using this post as a example guess I didnt word it correctly
I'd like to put my journal on my signature. Do I just copy and paste my tab to my signature ?

Back
Top Bottom