Help

Leugim

I just noticed these on my leaves. I wanted to start flowering next week. Is there anything I can do? Do I need to start all over again?
Ugh

218B8AF4-A48C-4C0B-9F24-2B88E6BB24EB.png

3E1B65F0-2D8B-49A2-A229-8CA6C7AC0BFB.png

A4DBA593-E03A-42AD-8393-F54C363F81B2.png

They look like thrips to me also. But I've never had to deal with them, I believe spinosad or neem oil will kill them without messing up your plants, but lets hear from some others with firsthand experience, you could also search "Thrips" on the website.
That’s encouraging to hear. I will do a bit more research . That’s not the first time I hear about neem oil.
Thanks

Looks like a thrip to me? If you can get it, neem oil has helped some or those sticky trap thingy-ma-bobs. I’m sure others have had success with other stuff - hopefully someone will chime in….good luck, hopefully manageable since you caught it pre-flower.
Thanks

For now delay the flip, eradicate all the critters first. Once you get into flower there are craptons more nooks and crannies for pests to hide in. Our sponsor SNS makes great all natural biological pest control products that deter pests from nesting in the first place. Other options might be Neem oil but it’s oil based and stinks like a mother, Spinosad is pretty good stuff too. For any oil based foliar sprays be sure to allow the spray to dry before putting your girl back under grow lights, otherwise you risk burning foliage. Most here recommend bud washing immediately after harvest if you have used any foliar sprays

best of luck…..

Back
Top Bottom