Help

plantmomma16

420 Member
What is going on with my plant?
17104793380968841452949415015720.jpg

Is that a different plant? Looks like it.
She looks like she is not getting enough light. Also, are you trying to make seeds? If no, that male is going to pollinate the female fully, if he has not already. Pics are not clear but looks like some seeds are already forming in the buds.

The plant in the first message is a full male. The male flowers are mature and already putting out pollen.

The problem is the single leaves and white flowers. Is that normal and my android photo quality just sucks sorry.
As soon as you mentioned "white flowers" is is an indication that it is a male plant that has matured since it tends to take 2 or 3 weeks for the "balls" to open up and start showing the banana looking parts which are the stamens that produce the pollen.

This is my female
This second photo of yours looks like a female that has been pollinated and is now growing seeds instead of producing more pistils/stigma.

The photos below are of a clone from a male plant I had growing on my patio. I let it grow like that for several weeks so I could get some decent photos of male cannabis flowers. Hopefully my photos give an idea of what is happening in your first photo.

full

full

Back
Top Bottom