Need help

greentelescop

Hello everyone i just want to ask what is going on with my plants they have same issues..im thinking maybe its possible cuz of over watering ? or maybe cuz of high temperatures outdoor its 37 celsius at the day. Thanks for help

3ADF5C27-20EC-46F3-96A2-C2893AEBC033.jpeg

453353CC-3FE4-4F4C-B8A4-5DCFD4A9A0DB.jpeg

410A5475-E23F-4254-932E-CEC6322F74B3.jpeg

38AAA646-6065-4BB9-9480-14587EF644EC.jpeg

Mmm I am slightly medicated at present :green_heart:

But over watering & under watering both share the same characteristics in drooping leaf's....... !, how ever I'm not sure at the moment as those pots looked freshly watered & rather small for stage of growth ! (HINT)

So

I may ponder on that subject at first ?

Before various questions may arise :thumb: just saying.

Mmm.... Bla some nutrient def seems present with what seems P - phosphorus def, just to draw out replies some peeps & I might suggest the age old problem of PH ISSUES ?

i think its over watering i re transplant 4 days ago in those pots from the first smaller ones than i put some water and nuts in but yesterday my girl put 1liter water in each pot cuz i was not home and today i check the plants and i see this so she watering too much.. is there anything i can do or just wait ? Ty guys i hope for best

i think its over watering i re transplant 4 days ago in those pots from the first smaller ones than i put some water and nuts in but yesterday my girl put 1liter water in each pot cuz i was not home and today i check the plants and i see this so she watering too much.. is there anything i can do or just wait ? Ty guys i hope for best
Just wait. We have all over or under watered.

I am a firm believer of picking up pot, heavy pots have more water. Get a good feel of an dry pot.

A liter in each of those!!!! I know it's hard to get a perspective, but unless those are 24" floor tiles, those pots don't look like they're more than 6". That's not watering, that's a flush. I'm throwing in with the herd, overwatered. That, coupled with the high heat, has done some root damage. Hopefully they're photos, let em dry out and recover a bit, then go back to giving nutes, once they perk back up.

Wait, you transplanted 4 days ago into THOSE pots?? In that case, you need to transplant to much bigger pots. I vote 6 gallons. Then I would like to know what soil you are using – folks here may have recommendations for soil and nutrients. So, good to get that figured out before you go to the larger pot size.

i think its over watering i re transplant 4 days ago in those pots from the first smaller ones than i put some water and nuts in but yesterday my girl put 1liter water in each pot cuz i was not home and today i check the plants and i see this so she watering too much..
This is not a hydroponic style of grow so looking at the size of the plants and size of those containers I get the feeling that you are using too much water to compensate for the limited amount of water that the soil can hold for 24 hours. Plus each plant will have a hard time getting the nutrients it needs from that very limited amount of soil it is in. It can grow all the roots it wants but without the very limited amount of soil available there is only so far it can go.

Not sure that you have to go to a 5 gallon or larger pot unless you are planning on going larger just one time. Even a 3 gallon container for each plant would start to make a world of difference. Just remember to use a quality soil and not just using the least expensive one available.

Back
Top Bottom