Help?

stevie59

I have 6 plants all beautiful ladies that are over 6 feet tall bunched together in one spot where there is a small opening in my woods for sun. I am 100% positive no one goes in my woods since where i live its near all old pople. So i am not worried about someone walking and finding them its the helo's im nervous about. Last year i do remember seeing a helo across the road about 200 yards from my house circling around it was late Sept. At that same time a person went missing from a party and i know they had a massive search party. Im not sure if the helo was looking for pot or the person and im pretty sure the helo's have infer red where i am. So my qestion is if i scatted my girls around my woods say 2 in a bunch will the helo's have a harder time finding them IF they do fly over? My girls wouldnt get much sunlight though due to i have a heavy wooded area but wouldnt that be kinda good since there just starting to flower? Also i do kinda have a beaten path to my girls from the starting of my woods. IF the cops do find my girls can they charge me with anything? The plants are NOT on my land i dont know whos it is but i still call it mine anyways but there is still the beaten path onto my actual land. Im sorry for the long post when im high i just tend to talk and talk.

I mean if they do fine them im just gonna play dumb and say i didnt know they were there but theres always that chance.

hm alright hopefully i dont run into any trouble with them but would moving them into somewhat shaded area be alright? i kinda dont want them to get any taller its my 1st grow and i thought 6 plants would be enough just for me but talking to another grower he said ill have more than i can handle.

Edit: pics will be up soon from my camra phone

more likely that the plants would jsut get cut down, cops arent gonna spend theyre resources and time waiting for a stoner to come out of the bushes so they can take him to jail over a few plants

i dont know for sure but if the cops found a large grow of lets say 100 plants are they allowed to leave them growing or are they legally obligated to chip them down immediately once they are found?

Back
Top Bottom