Hemp oil treatement psychosis?

needhempoil

i have psychotic depression i suffer hard even with meds im wondering if hemp oil can treat me i want to know whats the dosage and whats work better indica or sativa and how much i need to take per day? taking this daily for the rest of my life?
thank you ! hope you understand

i have psychotic depression i suffer hard even with meds im wondering if hemp oil can treat me i want to know whats the dosage and whats work better indica or sativa and how much i need to take per day? taking this daily for the rest of my life?
thank you ! hope you understand
bumb need answer ! im sure someone know it i will be able to do indoor hemp oil soon if its really treat psychosis

Hey bro, sorry to hear you're not feeling well...I see you are a new member, so let me say :welcome: also.

I'm no expert on the topic, but I was just watching Run from the Cure again and Rick Simpson says in the movie that cannabis hemp oil from sativas are used to treat depression, etc. If you haven't seen it already, you should watch it. But cannabis effects everyone differently, and many strains are sativa/indica hybrids, so you are going to have to experiment. Unfortunately I think you're in the same boat with dosing, you're just going to have to see what works for you. One good thing is that you can't overdose...well, I guess you can if you consider falling asleep overdosing.

Try to watch What if Cannabis Cures Cancer also, if you can...

Back
Top Bottom