Here is the deal, the last time that I smoked was 16 days ago

topssuite

I have not smoked for over two weeks. I have a drug test coming up in twenty four hours. I have taken two at home THC drug test and passed both ie negative results. I am drinking water and fluids daily and of course I am not smoking. The test is a urine test. Will I be ok if I continue to flush with water and gatorade?

Thank you.

I have not smoked for over two weeks. I have a drug test coming up in twenty four hours. I have taken two at home THC drug test and passed both ie negative results. I am drinking water and fluids daily and of course I am not smoking. The test is a urine test. Will I be ok if I continue to flush with water and gatorade?

Thank you.
Sounds like you should be ok. Just drink about 24 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test, pee 3 or 4 times and then use your midstream urine for the collection cup.

Thanks - a friend of mine told me that the home drug test kits for THC are very reliable. And you are correct, drink gatorade and water the day of and all should be fine.

Thanks - a friend of mine told me that the home drug test kits for THC are very reliable. And you are correct, drink gatorade and water the day of and all should be fine.

Well, that is debatable. First, different brands are probably more reliable than others, but the main thing is that it depends on if your real test is a dip stick test or a lab test. Lab tests are obviously the most thorough, and I have passed many a dip stick test that I would have failed had it been sent to a lab. I'd have to say from personal experience that dip sticks are MUCH easier to fool than a lab test.

As for the guy with the initial post, you SHOULD be fine. You had it already didn't you? Let us know how it went!

Yes I passed. I took my drug screen on Monday 11/19. I am a casual smoker and I basically quit for two weeks and hydrated real well for the last six days. I wound up taking three over the counter test - LOL.

What kind of test was it, might I ask? Did they send it into a lab? And congrats, man!

good to know! Glad to hear you passed, bro!

Back
Top Bottom