Here to grow and learn, learn and grow.......yeah

619ster

:peacetwo: What's up 420mag! Just taking a quick minute to introduce myself and say HIGH. I am a mmj patient in the state of California and am looking into providing myself with quality medicine. Like what is provided by some of the better clubs in Cali. Hope to learn lots and meet new friends:peace:

You will learn sooooo much here! Are you going to do a grow of your own? I know my grow has benefited immensely from the information I have found here. :welcome:

You will learn sooooo much here! Are you going to do a grow of your own? I know my grow has benefited immensely from the information I have found here. :welcome:

Yes I am actually on my first grow and plan on starting a journal so I can get tips and suggestions as I am relatively new to this all.Im already in flowering about a few days but better late than never right? Thanks for the welcome

Oh absolutely not too late! The flowering is the most crucial. One thing I wish I had done earlier? Blackstrap molasses, from the beginning of flower! Some people use it during veg as well. Available at health food stores and animal feed "farm" stores. I went to a health food store, less suspicious than me walking into a feed store. And I didn't need bulk quantities. 15 oz under $5 with tax. Some people use stuff that you can buy at the grocery store, but blackstrap is better. More nutrition.

Oh absolutely not too late! The flowering is the most crucial. One thing I wish I had done earlier? Blackstrap molasses, from the beginning of flower! Some people use it during veg as well. Available at health food stores and animal feed "farm" stores. I went to a health food store, less suspicious than me walking into a feed store. And I didn't need bulk quantities. 15 oz under $5 with tax. Some people use stuff that you can buy at the grocery store, but blackstrap is better. More nutrition.

I would consider molasses for outdoor, or soil grows. But I am running a DWC system, and for my first grow i'm faithfully sticking to the KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid!) method. Using Lucas Formula which is nutes, water, and lights. No additives yet. Still tryna learn the basics

Ohhhhh, yeah, molasses can clog hydro, so I have seen. I have taken in info I don't even need. I am a soil grow. I started out very simple, have remained pretty simple. Too simple for hydro, lol! The results have been incredible considering my early lack of knowledge.

That's strange lol. I for some reason find soil grows a bit more complicated. I guess its my high tech state of mind maybe lol.

LOL, yeah, not a techie. I germinated some seeds, threw them in soil, gave them some organic nutes from a nursery. That is about as easy as it gets! :)

Thanks all for the warm welcome! Lots of good positive vibes here. Already having tons of fun :surf: Can't wait to get more grows out there and meet more friends and learn great things. Hope to see you all around!

Back
Top Bottom