Hi I'm medical Mike

Hey everyone,
Just a quick thread to introduce myself. I am a medical cannabis user and grower. I have experience with indoor cultivation and have enjoyed creating high quality medicinal grade product for myself. I would love to learn more about cultivation and share experience with other like minded people.
I look forward to meeting you all
Welcome Mike, glad to see you here. Just go to journals in progress and start one. It's going to be fun to see what you have growing on.

Yea I'm just about two weeks into a veg cycle. It's a trial crop so it's very small. Cultivating 3x sour diesel, 3x Ak-47 and 3x Strawberry Kush. I'm running a single HPS bulb in a 1.2M wide by 1.2m long by 2m high mylar tent with a small carbon filter and a small intake fan to keep things fresh.
Sounds delish. I have a strawberry cough among others, 2 weeks into flower. I havent smoked anything strawberry yet, I'm getting excited.

Hey everyone,
Just a quick thread to introduce myself. I am a medical cannabis user and grower. I have experience with indoor cultivation and have enjoyed creating high quality medicinal grade product for myself. I would love to learn more about cultivation and share experience with other like minded people.
I look forward to meeting you all
Hi MM glad to meetchya, great bunch of folks here. :welcome:

Thanks Novadawg, I'm looking forward to trying some new techniques. I just finished reading a thread on GLR I'm considering trying it this time around. Have you/ do you use this method? What's your verdict?
He MM , im new at this growing and im trying to learn as much as possible here. I "grew" 6 w widows last year that somehow survived my "care". Lots of great people on here to help !

That's awesome WW is a strain I've always wanted to grow. I've grown W Rhino before and it was nothing short of incredible. I've heard that WW is extremely potent. The particular Rhino phenotype I was given by a friend was the strongest weed I've ever had.

That's awesome WW is a strain I've always wanted to grow. I've grown W Rhino before and it was nothing short of incredible. I've heard that WW is extremely potent. The particular Rhino phenotype I was given by a friend was the strongest weed I've ever had.
Im not sure how strong it was actually. I gave all six to my good pal who needed to make oil. He's battling a weird form of leukemia and needed pain relief. Must of been potent - he used a toothpick to . Jyst dipped it in the oil and put it on a piece of bread. Half hour later he'd be in la la land.

Back
Top Bottom