Hi Everyone I'm Lex

CrochetingHybrids

Hi Everyone,

I have been procrastinating making this because I never know what to say during introductions. I am brand spanking new to this site, I found it two days ago and have already had lovely interactions and warm welcomes. I am fairly new to using cannabis , I am a medical user although my state of IL legalized recreational use as well, but still prohibits recreational users from cultivating(hopefully one day that will change).

Things I enjoy: crocheting, baking, organic vegetable gardening, reading, acrylic painting, and bike riding.

I am interested and have begun my first indoor grow( I believe I fixed the link in my signature), although I will be moving within the next 6 months to Nevada and will continue with indoor growing planning to dabble with outdoor grows once I move. I wanted to get my first grow under my belt before then.

It is nice to meet you all :) thank you for having me.

@CrochetingHybrids , nice to meet you and your introductions were just perfect.

As you have probably found out, 420 is a club of sorts where you meet like-minded people, as well as an occasional
hint about growing and maintaining your attempt at indoor growing.

You have quite of an array of activities you enjoy and now you can add organic indoor herb growing.

Perhaps you can share some of that knowledge of yours while making new friends as well as building up a following, as well as interact with other growers in both public and private chats.

420 is an open platform. This is your community and you decide what to turn it into.

So what are you waiting for?, it's time to start having fun!

Your friend, garybo

Hi Everyone,

I have been procrastinating making this because I never know what to say during introductions. I am brand spanking new to this site, I found it two days ago and have already had lovely interactions and warm welcomes. I am fairly new to using cannabis , I am a medical user although my state of IL legalized recreational use as well, but still prohibits recreational users from cultivating(hopefully one day that will change).

Things I enjoy: crocheting, baking, organic vegetable gardening, reading, acrylic painting, and bike riding.

I am interested and have begun my first indoor grow( I believe I fixed the link in my signature), although I will be moving within the next 6 months to Nevada and will continue with indoor growing planning to dabble with outdoor grows once I move. I wanted to get my first grow under my belt before then.

WOW geographically we are oddly similar ;)
Welcome to the site! I'll be following your journal soon enough

Welcome to420 Magazine @CrochetingHybrids

What type of growing do you enjoy?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Hi Everyone,

Welcome Amigo. :welcome:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

That’s awesome, hopefully you are staying warm and healthy with this insane weather we are having😊.
Oh no I don't deal with that Chicago cold anymore... ;)
I made the same move you plan to.
It gets chilly here but not like that thankfully.
Dealing with summer temps indoors is harder now tho.

Welcome @CrochetingHybrids!

Ooooh Clover, another friend from IL for you!
@CaptainLucky and you can talk about all the things you loathe about IL laws!

I'm from NJ, I grow in soil indoors, autos and photos, if you have any questions or just want to chat, don't hesitate to hmu!

Welcome and I'm glad you finally stopped procrastinating and made it over. This is a fantastically helpful and friendly community!

I'm from NJ, I grow in soil indoors, autos and photos, if you have any questions or just want to chat, don't hesitate to hmu!

Welcome and I'm glad you finally stopped procrastinating and made it over. This is a fantastically helpful and friendly community!
Cool 😎

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the @420 Magazine family. You found a great site here the members are some of the best grower’s you’ll ever meet ready to help you with all your growing questions. I live in Chicago and I’m getting ready for my first indoor grow. If I can help with my limited experience @CrochetingHybrids just let me know. CL🍀

Oh no I don't deal with that Chicago cold anymore... ;)
I made the same move you plan to.
It gets chilly here but not like that thankfully.
Dealing with summer temps indoors is harder now tho.
Ohhh I understand now; I can’t get enough of your 115-119 summer temps, i love them☺️ but i definitely understand how it can be hard to deal with.I travel there 1-2x a month so I get to escape the cold a few days out of each month.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. May I ask which you prefer to grow between the autos and photos? I know both probably have pros and cons just wondering if you have a preference😊?

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. May I ask which you prefer to grow between the autos and photos? I know both probably have pros and cons just wondering if you have a preference😊?
Absolutely, of course!

Photos. I was an auto girl to start and then started photos. I still love my autos, I always have one in the mix with my photos but it's majority photos. You can always do one of each at the same time if you wanted to 🤷‍♀️ :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom