introducing meself, I'm grayback

grayback

I decided to play and follow custom here and introduce myself.I'm not a man off a lot of words. Except when it comes to learn.over a period of time I slowly am piecing together the equipment needed to grow indoors. Needless to say beyond experience there's tools. They are expensive and until we grow, we will not know, the art of cultivation. My congrats to the kind folks who have contributed to this site. Certainly, invaluable to so many and myself. Thank you :bravo::Namaste::goodjob:

Re: introducing meself, I'm grayback.

:welcome: grayback to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,

:green_heart: :Namaste:
Beateo

Re: introducing meself, I'm grayback.

Welcome to the site! Glad you decided to join up and stop in to say hello. When you get all your equipment make sure and start a grow journal so the pro's can tag along and offer assistance. I have some links and video tutorials in my signature that may be of use to you and your journey here at 420Mag

:thumb: :welcome:

Welcome check out bateos links. Dans plethora of visual aids. Also light addict has some brilliant training techniques you may want to check out if your in limited space.

Doc bud has a great High brix kit

Start yourself a journal

Back
Top Bottom