Hermie seeds

I had a Hermie that I didn't notice, will the seeds that I get from it create more Hermies?
Not necessarily. I've done it and ended up with some nice plants. I've also had a few hermie.

It’ll increase the likelihood of getting hermies but not all will herm. There may even be some solid stress resistant phenos in there but really it takes effort, you have to constantly monitor them for sacks.

It’ll increase the likelihood of getting hermies but not all will herm. There may even be some solid stress resistant phenos in there but really it takes effort, you have to constantly monitor them for sacks.

The goal of my current grow was to get seeds. I tried to reverse the sex of a single branch of my plants and thought I'd failed. Later, I found these:

full

Pollen Sacks on Reversed Branch

Only two sacks opened, but I got hundreds of seeds, and cross pollinated several plants that I didn't want. My point is they are very easy to miss if you only have a few on one your plants.

The goal of my current grow was to get seeds. I tried to reverse the sex of a single branch of my plants and thought I'd failed. Later, I found these:

full

Pollen Sacks on Reversed Branch

Only two sacks opened, but I got hundreds of seeds, and cross pollinated several plants that I didn't want. My point is they are very easy to miss if you only have a few on one your plants.

Definitely agree with you. They are tiny and eventhough they really stick out in fully mature buds it’s kinda tough to see when they are young and hundreds of erect pistils covering everything and all. Just theoratically it’s possible but i wouldn’t go to the trouble of monitoring for hermies.

Omg Old Salt. So far I only found 4 seeds , I'm sure there is more. What quality would the weed be like? After I get it dried and cured of course.

If you found four at harvest time, you probably have hundreds. The weed would be usable, once you've picked all the seeds out.

I found two seeds at harvest from one of my plants. Yesterday I separated over 200 seeds from that same plant. I'll press the remaining bits of flower for rosin, my usual method of use.

That would be some good news if I get that many seeds, this Animal Cookie has been a pain from start to finish. This was my first outdoor grow and it sucked those plants just struggled growing outdoors in MI

Back
Top Bottom