Hermie Troubs Again

Jah_Nix

G'Day Peoples

Got an indica strain off a mate in clone form and vegged them, cloned, flowered, vegged, cloned and i'm in my second flowering session and i'm getting thousands of Friggin SEEDs!

Now the question is aside from it being a Hermie Strain (which i don't think it ias cause my last crop of it was good) I can only assume its either temp issue (my room don't go above 30degrees celsius) or light leakage in the night cycle.

Now that they're under control I'm wondering if PH is causing the Hermie Factor (I use round 5.9 - 6.4 in coco coir) or is there just something i'm missing out on here. I've got a constant flow of good air and a reasonable expel (i'm a closet grower with doors open, window fans etc) using a 600HPS 1.5foot from a SOG canopy. I usually use Cannas A+B but as of today i'm going organic for another solution to the prob.

yeah i dont know what i would say is light leakage or loads of stress. your ph is fine i think. i dont know what it might be but if you see the male flowers just pic them off before they open and keep picking them off and i heard eventually the plant will go normal

I get some pics cause I can't even see were the male flowers are coming from unless it is just those simple one or two little flowers killing my whole crop :(

I spose the lesson here is

:_ if u want pure sinse smoke destroy those males and hermies or risk seeds by oscillation.....

hey ur growing in ur closet im doing the same thing i got a 400 watt light which has mixed blue and red spectrum and i got no ventilation but im using
a fan i got the closet door open and the window open for cooler air
and i would say its about 25-30 degrees celcious in their and i was wondering how was ur first crop like how much did u get off each plant.

Thanks

what should i do too mine?
IMAG14023.jpg
IMAG14181.jpg
IMAG1412.jpg
IMAG13961.jpg
yeah i dont know what i would say is light leakage or loads of stress. your ph is fine i think. i dont know what it might be but if you see the male flowers just pic them off before they open and keep picking them off and i heard eventually the plant will go normal

Back
Top Bottom