Hermies? Freaking out here!

YossiPacNW

420 Member
Hello all,
I may have a hermie. If so it’s really new? Can you tell if these are balls, or flowers who’ve yet to produce pistils. I have early onset Parkinson’s disease. Closet grow. Can’t afford to go without medicine.

C553EB39-B46D-44AA-A2BE-77D93E832403.jpeg

70F1F286-27BB-4FC1-8E6E-B0A023403971.jpeg

Definitely a ball. Normally the kind of plant I’d toss. But if it’s all you have at the moment there’s no harm in plucking them off and seeing if you can ride it out. Usually not though.

as weaseley noted,, indeed, male parts

karma sent to er/im friend

Damn... must be genetics. I really just need medicine. No “show nugs” or sales. Just relief. You think I could still use it for medicine? plant right next to her (both from fem seeds) is fine. Thought I had light burned em.

Unless it gets its act together and starts acting like a lady, it will not work out well. It will spread pollen around and impregnate your other girls with its bad genetics, and isn’t likely to grow very good bud.
But once in a blue moon someone plucks those early balls off and that’s all they get, for balls. Usually they just keep coming though . (Whoops ) So to speak, I mean.

She’ll be fine. The pods don’t open up right away.
like 2 more days from the pic, probably today they might already be dumpin. those suckers are fasttttt.

It forces females to grow flowers that produce pollen. The pollen can be used to pollinate itself or other females. This is how fem seed is made. No male genes in the mix therefore all female.

I’ve been SUPER diligent about removing the male flowers. Got about 12-15 altogether since I first noticed them. This morning, not one. So now I just wait for bananas I suppose..?
Check every couple of days and remove whatever might be there. Sometimes a banana will show up in one of the popcorn buds and either remove the whole bud or use a pair of eyebrow tweezers to pull it out. Sometimes I just crush the banana while it is still immature.

If you are keeping up with it the worst case scenario would be a couple of seeds found at harvest. Those will not ruin the harvest unless you are really, really deadset on having pure sinsemilla. And several seeds per ounce is a lot fewer than most of us would get if we bought some bag-weed. :)

I’ve stopped counting the days, but so far, as improbable as it may seem NO NEW MALE ORGANS. Tbh, even if it did go to seed I’d just pick em out, grind the flower and roll joints. I’m looking for Parkinson’s medicine. That’s all. One might be surprised how far a little bit can go when used purely, legitimately for medical purposes.
I did however lose a ton of weight (no, not belly fat lol)

1128C14E-8001-4D74-98D9-95CB9E6C196E.jpeg

Check every couple of days and remove whatever might be there. Sometimes a banana will show up in one of the popcorn buds and either remove the whole bud or use a pair of eyebrow tweezers to pull it out. Sometimes I just crush the banana while it is still immature.

If you are keeping up with it the worst case scenario would be a couple of seeds found at harvest. Those will not ruin the harvest unless you are really, really deadset on having pure sinsemilla. And several seeds per ounce is a lot fewer than most of us would get if we bought some bag-weed. :)
You are an awesome person. I came to you freaking out over some hermies. You chilled me out, gave me some advice and BOOM! Here I am, just a few days from harvest. 100% sinsemilla and not too bad lookin

38EF97A9-2C0F-4577-9628-C3681873140E.png

F66B2A40-FAE1-4B63-B639-2D0897CDE314.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom