Hey All My Setup & Grow

Justoned14

Hey all and welcome this is my thread introducing my grow I have a small tent I do not know the full size of it I use 400 HPS in there I do not not have a Intake or Outtake in at the moment as my money is really strapped at this time of year. (which is pretty bad)My temp is about 30.3 which I know is a bit high but I leave the tent open as it is only small so I am not worried about the smell. Their is 1 big fan in their which does help a tiny bit.

I grow in Coco soil and use a touch of plant magic grow and Dutch Master A and B I also use Rhizotonic, Cannazyme and Revive if she asks me for it.

I have a small LST AK48 4 weeks in to flower which is not well as I did not give her enough N in veg and started feeding flower feed to too early, Which caused her to get yellow spots and the leaves started to dry up and go brown and crispy.(Sounds like a chocolate rice krispies advert)
I moved her to a tiny cupboard with a 125 watt cfl.

I use Canna Boost and PK13/14 in flower also I figured out today I was getting the P.H bit high I was doing 6.2 to 6-7 but I have just found out it needs to below 6.0 in Coco.
4_week_1_.jpg

There was a AK48 in the garden which was getting noticed by the neighbors and the hungry little bastard starting chowing away on the leaves, So i though it would be best to bring her in and place in the tent she is still in veg and stands 26" tall and about 15-20" wide depending on the party she is having.

Gaga_28_08_13_1_.jpg

I have a Sweet Tooth which is about a month old in the little cupboard which is growing slow but I do not mind as I do not the have space to do anything with her. I gave her a little feed today she is looking green.
25_08_13_1_.jpg
25_08_13.jpg

Thanks for taking time to read this I hope you found this interesting and can launch me some feedback I will keep updating on here. X PEACE X :thanks:

re: Hey All My Setup & Grow

Tjis is how the one from the garden is looking.

05_09_13_2_.jpg

Here is the sweet tooth starting to smell sweet.
05_09_13_7_.jpg

Peace xx

The force is strong with this grow :thumb:

Sorry I missed your Journal, Juststoned :bigblush:

I have been busy watching my Dieseltonic mother slowly dying due to stemrot :straightface:

Great work getting the baby out of the garden.

You seem to have a natural affinity with your plants and they will repay your love in full :)

Plusreps4U@GoodJobStartingaJournal.con

Sorry about the quality just a few pics of the AK 48 in flower she is about 5 weeks in and as you can see not that healthy still bud though.

5th_week_2_.jpg
06_09_13_3_.jpg
06_09_13_2_.jpg

I will take some more pics of the sweet tooth later.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom