Noob - AK48 - 100% Coco

Frstimegrwr

Hi everyone.just wanted to start a journal for my first grow. I have done tons of research and decided on ak48 female seeds from nirvana. My medium is100% coco. With foliage pro and cal mag nutrients. She's under cfl lights.first week under about 50 watts,now under105 watss. Once big enough she will be under about200 watts. She is 4 weeks old right now since sprouting. So common with first fried are mistakes.I had a few already.I transplanted from solo cup to 5g bucket to early I feel.started to show yellowing on first true leave.feed her two days ago. 1/2 tsp foliage and 1 tsp cal mag.they yellow started to go away but she still looks a lil lie green. Now I see a few dis coloration on new growth. Started lst two days ago.She is responding good but the spots have me worried. I know I'm treating her like a baby and checking up on her all the time. Not sure if its just me bn over concerned about every lil thing. But I'm sure everyone was the same way there first grow. I will keep posting progress to hope I can get some advice from experienced growers.

IMAG046917.jpg
IMAG043921.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom